It's Netsmas Time Again! Post For Free +Nets

EtherealPanda

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm too lazy to +net people, so have this instead.
rrr_img_83839.jpg

Didn't we have nets taken away like a week later after a similar thread blew up last Christmas?

Have we not learned our lesson?

That's what I do love about this place though, seriously, I feel like I'm hanging out with a bunch of man-children (myself included) who just love to test their luck. And I mean that in the most endearing way possible, of course.

rrr_img_83842.jpg
rrr_img_83843.jpg
rrr_img_83844.jpg

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
No love for Tanoomba? C'mon, it's Netsmas!
I tried to plus ya last night, but I ran out. Also, there might be too many people who have negged you too recently, and once they've negged you it'll be a while before they can + you. I don't know the time limits on that stuff.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Someone negged this as being offensive? Since when did screenshots becoming a group of faggots? Must of been Michael Brown on his way home from church.

rrr_img_83910.jpg
Yeah someone is giving negs in this thread. I got one too.

Tonic_sl

shitlord
Its that time of year again, Father Netsmas has arrived to spread holiday cheer to all Rerolled Boys and Ladyboys. no matter how naughty you were all year, you now have a chance to regain your + status. the rules have changed slightly. instead of the ten or so nets a day we are allotted, its beenn nerfed to 5 and now you can only give +nets to somebody one time and not every x amount of posts. so you will have to be a little more careful when giving out your forever-nets.

until the end of the month i will be handing out +nets every day to anyone i see who needs them or if anyone returns a +nets to me with their name addressed in the message. i also will be giving out +nets "just because" i am Father Fucking Netsmas and thats how i roll.

since they added the new nets system i have been handing out +nets to anyone who found themselves -1 in the negative just to get them out of that hole. so if i got you then, i can not help you now, but merry netsmas in advance.

please post if you wish to receive nets and i will do my best to hook you up.
Where is your damn HG Baldric sir?

2 W of EL for life.