It's time to come clean.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I've been fake posting as Kuro all along.

I am actually a jellyfish.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Alright, one of you fgts put up a poll or something. Araysar claims he has fulfilled the avatar bet. And yet he was posting here during that time period on one or more alts. More is probably correct. Has he fulfilled the terms?

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Just let Tuco sort it out. Tuco has said numerous time he needs to wear the avatar to become unbanned. There should be no votes.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Alright, one of you fgts put up a poll or something. Araysar claims he has fulfilled the avatar bet. And yet he was posting here during that time period on one or more alts. More is probably correct. Has he fulfilled the terms?
We don't need a goddamn poll, he didn't fulfill shit even if he wasn't posting on alts. The fact that he was here posting on alts is just even more of a reason he should be stuck with the avatar for another 8 months. If he keeps trying to get out if it he should be stuck with the fucking thing for the rest of time.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Just let Tuco sort it out. Tuco has said numerous time he needs to wear the avatar to become unbanned. There should be no votes.
He wasn't banned, he just stopped posting if I recall. You know, stopped posting on the one account.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
He won't. If he shows up ten years from now talking about statute of limitations or something he'll still be given the option for wearing the avatar for six months or being banned.
rrr_img_106538.png

He was banned.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
SO LET IT BE WRITTEN

Araysarbro, if you want to come back then you need to wear the avatar. I guess we need to ban IRB as well?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
a bet is a bet, he didnt post with the avatar for whatever months, he logged onto somebody else for that time and kept posting without it. if he wants to log onto somebody else then he needs to use that chosen avatar even on a different account.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
SO LET IT BE WRITTEN

Araysarbro, if you want to come back then you need to wear the avatar. I guess we need to ban IRB as well?
Yes.

a bet is a bet, he didnt post with the avatar for whatever months, he logged onto somebody else for that time and kept posting without it. if he wants to log onto somebody else then he needs to use that chosen avatar even on a different account.
Known alts are also against the well established rules of this community.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Thank you mods. Justice has been served. IRB shouldn't be banned. That was just a troll. No one can post like IRB. That was just a troll.

moontayle

Golden Squire
He made an avatar bet with Burnem on the outcome of a Bears game or season or whatever. Burnem won the bet but Araysar had weaselworded the bet so that the loser had to wear a Cutler avatar, as opposed to the winner got to choose the avatar as is standard. Burnem took it in stride and came up with several versions of Putin being gay with Cutler, each more sfw than the last, but Araysar continually refused to honor his word and was banned.

LMAO at the delusions of grandeur this loser must have to say he was one of RR's longest running mysteries, after having people suspect IRB of being Araysar for months.
I'm still extremely proud of the Pied Piper version I cobbled together. I believe this is what started the meltdown.

iannis

Musty Nester
Everyone knows that Khorum = IRB. The dude just likes to argue with himself.

However, I can believe that IRB was taken over. IRB has been a little less off the hook retardo-crazy lately. So either Ara speaks truthfacts or IRB is just gettin' too old for dis shit.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Any links for sean meltdown thread? I always miss these good reads
No, because when it happened Sean went through and deleted like almost every post he ever made on these forums by replacing them with a "."

Also it was in the ask a mod thread mostly. He kept trying to ban Araysar without anyone knowing, kept getting called on it, Araysar kept getting unbanned, eventually Tuco removed his moderatorship as a result.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Change IRB's avatar to "I Love Fox News" and call it good. You'll never see that account post again.