Izle - Kickstarter Started - My Personal Project

Hake_sl

shitlord
Not late at all
smile.png
We're still in the process of getting as many people to register as possible to make sure the Kickstarter starts in good conditions, I started an "Ambassador" system that lets you share a personnal registration link, and when people register with that link you get points. The highest ranked ambassadors will become super vips
smile.png

So if you guys post on other forums, reddit, facebook, twitter etc. you will have a much greater chance of getting into the alpha (plus other stuff like free kickstarter tiers etc)

Your ambassador link is : "http://www.izlegame.com/register.php?FriendEmail=YOUREMAIL"

EZ LIFE

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Kickstarter for this just started today apparently. Holy shit is that a Kickstarter page!Izle by Ynnis Interactive Kickstarter
I haven't read 99% of it yet, but it looks like it goes into pretty exhaustive detail about the game, which is promising for it actually being completed if it gets funded.

I'll kick in some cash at the $49 "VIP" level, which is higher than I'd normally do for a game like this. The "get all of our games for life" sounds cool, except for the part where there is no guarantee that there will ever be any other games, but I understand it is more of a gesture than actual expectation.

Hake_sl

shitlord
Yep it's live :) I updated the first post with the latest trailer and screenshot, plus a link to our Kickstarter. Wish me luck
biggrin.png

Thanks for the support guys
smile.png

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
Looks neat and went ahead and pledged. Good luck on your kickstarter campaign.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Equipment system sounds very similar to something I described in the old Pantheon thread. Fucking stoked if this hits PS4.

I'll be pledging today and pimping you guys on the tweeter

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Thanks for the support guys :)

I didn't read any of the Pantheon thread, are they using something similar?
No no - I was describing my 'ideal' character class/item system and yours comes super close. Very excited to play this.