James Gandolfini Dead at 51.

porkchop sandwiches

Potato del Grande
fuck
frown.png

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
As sad as this is, it was even sadder when i mentioned it in the public channels of the MMO i'm playing, only to be met with "Who is James Gandolfini, what is The Sopranos?" Fucking kids these days.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
As sad as this is, it was even sadder when i mentioned it in the public channels of the MMO i'm playing, only to be met with "Who is James Gandolfini, what is The Sopranos?" Fucking kids these days.
I just had a chat with 20yo people, they're basically like "fuuuuck Tony Sopranos is dead, The Sopranos greatest show ever, so sad #RIPTONY olol" and basically when you ask them if they've watched the show they answer "lol no way it's got like 85 episodes man, not gonna spend my life watching that".

Saladus

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Ha, just did the same thing in a public WoW channel. "Uh, ok... who was he?"

All that bullshit aside, I'm bummed about this one, even if he'd probably never get another role as great as Tony Soprano.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I just had a chat with 20yo people, they're basically like "fuuuuck Tony Sopranos is dead, The Sopranos greatest show ever, so sad #RIPTONY olol" and basically when you ask them if they've watched the show they answer "lol no way it's got like 85 episodes man, not gonna spend my life watching that".
I fear for our future.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
We owe a lot to the success of the sopranos. Who knows what amazing shows wouldn't exist without sopranos filling the HBO coffers.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm re-watching it too on HBO... Signature or whatever. One of their 11 channels. Halfway through Season 4 right now but I'm about 6 episodes behind

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i still have never watched one episode of sopranos, but i liked gandolfini from his character actor roles in get shorty, taking of pelham 1, 2 , 3 true romance etc.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Well it is the best show ever, aside from the ending which is as bad as the series was good.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I literally finished re-watching all 6 seasons over the weekend. Show holds up amazingly well, and that son of a bitch was a terrific actor. I don't usually give a fuck about these types of things, but this is pretty sad. Young, successful, and a seemingly good dude. Why the fuck is Chuck Sheen (And Slash/Lohan) etc still alive and this guy dead. God damnit. He was pretty obese though - will be interesting to see the cause of the massive coronary.