Jay Cutler and Vladimir Putin: A tale of love, loss and a promise broken

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
LOL you have him so UNHINGED Araysar Araysar that he literally made a thread devoted to you. That’s how you know you’re RIGHT OVER the target. You’ve hit him to his very core of his identity. Gerald literally has nothing other than his Tesla to his identity. He would probably opt for Canadian healthcare is Tesla were to go under.

He literally hands me every single one of his insecurities on a platter.

Typical, smug, neurotic NY jew so far up his own ass that he has no idea how ridiculous he comes across

season 20 20x3 GIF by South Park

• 1Garbage
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
We might seriously need an @Amod intervention to save Araysar Araysar . At this point he is just talking to himself on his Foler account over and over again. I have truly broken him. He hasn't posted in the Ukraine thread in like three hours. Sanrith > Vlad Daddy.
LOL. Araysar Araysar , Gerald is so DESPERATE he is literally SCREAMING out to Amod for intervention. Honestly I almost feel dirty dunking on him at this point. He is just so BROKEN.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
LOL. Araysar Araysar , Gerald is so DESPERATE he is literally SCREAMING out to Amod for intervention. Honestly I almost feel dirty dunking on him at this point. He is just so BROKEN.

LMAO, just imagine the frantic PMs and reports he is sending every mod, begging anyone to stop the endless humiliation.

"YOU NEED TO STOP THIS DERAIL!" ITS A DERAIL!"

eric cartman window GIF by South Park

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Garbage

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
16 posts between you faggots in the other thread, yet Araysar pretends like he's not the obsessed one.

Just because Sanrith embarrassed you, doesn't mean you have to make the entire forum unreadable

• 1Truth!
  • 1Worf

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
is this the new YGWYD thread cuz of the black russian cocktail?

no i 'm serious it's a real drank
10b6fc5c01a4031250079de3e7caf168.png

white russian was my first cocktail at 18, cuz a mylfy russian got it for me at a corporate event, actually i'm pretty sure it was an intel pentium 2 launch party, i think she was trying to groom me, damn metoo!

anyway

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
is this the new YGWYD thread cuz of the black russian cocktail?

no i 'm serious it's a real drank
10b6fc5c01a4031250079de3e7caf168.png

white russian was my first cocktail at 18, cuz a mylfy russian got it for me at a corporate event, actually i'm pretty sure it was an intel pentium 2 launch party, i think she was trying to groom me, damn metoo!

anyway
Foler blowing Araysar is a Black Russian.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
All kinds of weaseling going on here and I've only been gone one night spawning 5 Verixes for the needy

Fucker

Log Wizard
We might seriously need an @Amod intervention to save Araysar Araysar . At this point he is just talking to himself on his Foler account over and over again. I have truly broken him. He hasn't posted in the Ukraine thread in like three hours. Sanrith > Vlad Daddy.
You actually did break Araysar. His posting style is now identical to Foler's. Cant tell them apart now.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Moron