Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Numbers think about this for a second.

The state screwing up cases like this is exactly why the prisoners in Gitmo haven't been tried yet.

Just like you "know" Zimmerman is guilty but can't prove it in a court of law because of due process and the like is exactly what is going on with terrorists we have locked up.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh boy, a_skeleton_03 wants to turn this into an argument for indefinite detention and failure to provide the right to a speedy trial!

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Oh boy, a_skeleton_03 wants to turn this into an argument for indefinite detention and failure to provide the right to a speedy trial!
No, I am saying that sometimes you can't "prove" what you "know" and the system is designed for proof only with no room for doubt. You cannot say that there is zero doubt that Zimmerman murdered Trayvon.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Numbers knows this already, he even knows Zimmerman was never close to being guilty of 2nd degree murder or manslaughter.

He's just trolling the thread for a reaction.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
The real victim in all of this might have been Araysar. Poor guy was driven to racism and then given a month ban because of it and then quit. Lets all take a moment of silence for him.
I thought he was given a ban for shitting up the FSR thread with barely covered cocks.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The dumbest post on my FB feed is "It is safe to say nobody would have died if Zimmerman didn't have a gun." Yeah, I'm sure having his head bashed into the concrete would have turned out fine for ol' Z.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Only 2 of my Facebook friends mentioned the trial. They were both angry and frustrated at the results. One of them is actually a very smart guy I have a lot of respect for. It pisses me off that the media was able to behave so irresponsibly and manipulate so many otherwise rational people into an unjustified moral outrage. I posted a long explanation as to why Zimmerman was found innocent (short version: No proof of him having committed a single crime), and I wouldn't be surprised if I get un-friended by a couple of people. I guess I'm a "bad guy" now.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
The dumbest post on my FB feed is "It is safe to say nobody would have died if Zimmerman didn't have a gun." Yeah, I'm sure having his head bashed into the concrete would have turned out fine for ol' Z.
Actually, I agree with your friend. There's no reason for us to believe Martin intended to kill Zimmerman in cold blood that night. I don't think Zimmerman's life was in danger. But Idothink that Zimmerman was justified in believing his life was in danger under the circumstances, and that he was justified in using lethal force to defend himself. It was also legal for him to be carrying the gun. So while I agree that nobody would have died had Zimmerman not been carrying a gun, that in and of itself is not enough to find Zimmerman guilty of anything.

Triangular_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_35986.jpg

Foxnewsforlife
rrr_img_35985.jpg

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Actually, I agree with your friend. There's no reason for us to believe Martin intended to kill Zimmerman in cold blood that night. I don't think Zimmerman's life was in danger. But Idothink that Zimmerman was justified in believing his life was in danger under the circumstances, and that he was justified in using lethal force to defend himself. It was also legal for him to be carrying the gun. So while I agree that nobody would have died had Zimmerman not been carrying a gun, that in and of itself is not enough to find Zimmerman guilty of anything.
plenty of people get beaten to death every year, more people are killed by being beaten to death than by (only)rifles by far, if there was no gun involved Zimmerman could have died in a more brutal and inhumane manner than a person getting shot, I can speculate possibilities too.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I like how the guy assures us, it was a REAL conversation.

Okay, so why did you move into a neighborhood where you think your child might get shot?

Couldn't be because you're making this garbage up for effect, and you actually moved into an upper middle class predominately white suburb because you, like so many people in America over the past 30 plus years, realized that living in the predominately white upper middle class suburbs is an idyllic lifestyle of peace and plenty? Of course not.

I mean so many people are fleeing the suburbs to move into ghettos, I can't possibly see why anyone would leave the ghettos to move into the suburbs.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
plenty of people get beaten to death every year, more people are killed by being beaten to death than by (only)rifles by far, if there was no gun involved Zimmerman could have died in a more brutal and inhumane manner than a person getting shot, I can speculate possibilities too.
Wait a second, I thought we were going by what the evidence could and couldn't prove. I thought that's what made us better than the emotionally blinded "Facebook idiots".

Zimmerman got beat up. He suffered two lacerations (cuts) to the back of the head and a fractured nose. He wasNOTbeat to within an inch of his life. He did not suffer life-threatening injuries, nor anything remotely close. Because he was hit in the head, he was legally justified in believing things COULD have gotten worse and that his life was in danger, but that doesn't in and of itself mean that Martin was going to kill this stranger with his bare hands just for following him around a bit. Martin never killed anybody before, what proof do we have that he would have killed Zimmerman? We have proof he was attacking him, but millions of people get beat up all the time, often much worse than Zimmerman, without ever coming close to being killed. There's ZERO REASON to believe Martin was going to kill Zimmerman that night, and to say otherwise is doing the exact same thing the Facebook people are doing, making judgments based on your "feeling".

Let's not be hypocrites, people.

Status
Not open for further replies.