K-PoP SenSation

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
how does this garbage get 132m?
Like K-pop, but never sought it out. Saw BTS in Carpool Karaoke with James Corden, and so I clicked the K-pop Hitlist play list on Youtube, and this was the first song that played. Lol.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
On holiday in the US, NY specifically. Wife suggests we go out and see some live music. I say sure. She shows me a list of gigs for tonight. I look at it, don't recognise any of them, tell her to book whatever she wants that's suitable for the kids as well. She books the cheapest one on the list at $9 a ticket. We show up at the Palladium and this was our entertainment for the evening.

It's a testament to how good live music is that even when the band is god awful (as this one definitely is) it's still enjoyable.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Male kpop is like the reverse of the hair bands in the 80s. Its as if women dressed up as men and formed a band. Not to mention the generally "clean" image.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
On holiday in the US, NY specifically. Wife suggests we go out and see some live music. I say sure. She shows me a list of gigs for tonight. I look at it, don't recognise any of them, tell her to book whatever she wants that's suitable for the kids as well. She books the cheapest one on the list at $9 a ticket. We show up at the Palladium and this was our entertainment for the evening.

It's a testament to how good live music is that even when the band is god awful (as this one definitely is) it's still enjoyable.
i mean, youre also getting the dreggs of male kpop