Poll khalid approval rating

Do you approve of the job khalid is doing as moderator?

• Disapprove

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • khalid sucks

Votes: 16 84.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

khalid

Unelected Mod
By why accept the report and lock an acceptance speech?

There was already a thread for it, but I wanted the proper paperwork to be filed. Now I could have reported it myself and done it, but since Hodj was the one who noticed it first, I wanted him to do it.

I don't have a problem with reports. It is impossible for the mods to be watching everywhere and when people see something wrong, report it. Then the mods can make a decision on it. That is how it is supposed to work.

It is only a problem when its repeatedly spammed or done just to harass the mods or a_skeleton_03.

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
There was already a thread for it, but I wanted the proper paperwork to be filed. Now I could have reported it myself and done it, but since Hodj was the one who noticed it first, I wanted him to do it.

I don't have a problem with reports. It is impossible for the mods to be watching everywhere and when people see something wrong, report it. Then the mods can make a decision on it. That is how it is supposed to work.

It is only a problem when its repeatedly spammed or done just to harass the mods or a_skeleton_03.
But there wasn't a thread for it. One was a voting round. The other was the Asshat's announcement. If anything, the voting round thread should have been locked since the poll was finished and results were final.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Shawing the speech thread would have been fine. Locking it was the very definition of pussy-ass bullshit.

Tolan accepted his title with grace, dignity and humor. Silencing him because the king of the aspies doesn't approve of his reaction is garbage.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You guys wanna know how I know tolan is butthurt and losing his mind over this whole thing?
Its been like five hours and I come back to him just spamming every comment of mine he can find with faggotry and whatnot.

What a butthurt little bitch.

• 2Faggotry

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
He doesn't look "silenced" to me. He seems to be posting just fine.
Come on. The guy isn't allowed to accept a title he didn't ask for and, frankly, doesn't deserve, exclusively because it hurt Hodj's feefees and Khalid is apparently Hod's lapdog.

Nobody elected Hodj. Why a mentally unbalanced highly-toxic narcissist gets to decide how the site is moderated is well beyond me. Tolan isn't the one who needs to feel ashamed right now, but somebody certainly should.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Come on. The guy isn't allowed to accept a title he didn't ask for and, frankly, doesn't deserve, exclusively because it hurt Hodj's feefees and Khalid is apparently Hod's lapdog.

Nobody elected Hodj. Why a mentally unbalanced highly-toxic narcissist gets to decide how the site is moderated is well beyond me. Tolan isn't the one who needs to feel ashamed right now, but somebody certainly should.
He accepted it, what the hell are you talking about.

It's his title, he made a speech. Congrats, the mods decided that the head retard should have a thread in the rickshaw and they also locked it. Big whoop.

Now he posts wherever he wants and whenever he wants. He isn't silenced because one thread got locked early. I don't care one way or the other about his stupid thread. I would not have moved and locked it. That's just me though. The point is drop this hyperbole that his complete and utter joke of a thread is some free speech issue to start serious debates over. Grow up. Stop abusing the definition of words. Nobody has been "silenced" and he did "accept" the title that he had no way of accepting or refusing in the first place.

• 1Like
  • 1Bullshit

khalid

Unelected Mod
He can talk about it in this thread or he can talk about it in the thread where he was awarded the title by @lurkingdirk. I think two threads are enough for him to discuss it if he feels the need.

• 1Like
  • 1Nationalist

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
He can talk about it in this thread or he can talk about it in the thread where he was awarded the title by @lurkingdirk. I think two threads are enough for him to discuss it if he feels the need.
You mean "He can talk about it there until Hodj goes on another Reeee Spree, reporting his posts and forcing me to do his bidding."

• 1Solidarity

khalid

Unelected Mod
You mean "He can talk about it there until Hodj goes on another Reeee Spree, reporting his posts and forcing me to do his bidding."

If I really wanted to make Hodj happy, I would ban you. Or I could have RRPed you the crazy number of times you have been reported since you came back.

You are literally the best example of my going out of my way not to moderate people that there is on this forum, yet you seem oblivious to it.

• 1Like
  • 1Bullshit

khalid

Unelected Mod
Hodj: Ban Tanoomba
Other people in reports: Ban Tanoomba
Hodj: Rickshaw Tanoomba
Other people in reports: Rickshaw Tanoomba

All this I ignore for weeks because I don't think your actions since returning have merited it.

Then Hodj asks me to rickshaw a thread, I do so because I agree with him, and now you are complaining I'm Hodj's lapdog? You really are a fucking idiot.

• 2Like
  • 1Triggered
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Suing whenever you're tired of his shit, please feel free to ban tanoomba again.

Forum was much better in the three months He was absent.

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
You guys wanna know how I know tolan is butthurt and losing his mind over this whole thing?
Its been like five hours and I come back to him just spamming every comment of mine he can find with faggotry and whatnot.

What a butthurt little bitch.
That's because you're a pathetic tattle-tale faggot who can't handle someone more reputable than you (hint: me) getting recognition for anything. Get over it hodj, you lost like the insignificant pawn that you are.

• 1Triggered
  • 1Haram

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
Hodj: Ban Tanoomba
Other people in reports: Ban Tanoomba
Hodj: Rickshaw Tanoomba
Other people in reports: Rickshaw Tanoomba

All this I ignore for weeks because I don't think your actions since returning have merited it.

Then Hodj asks me to rickshaw a thread, I do so because I agree with him, and now you are complaining I'm Hodj's lapdog? You really are a fucking idiot.
It was the first thread I've ever originated. I waited for a damn good reason to start a thread, and hodj-fag couldn't handle it so he whined like a bitch. The just thing to do would be to unlock it, to show hodj that admins won't cater to his insecurities.

• 1Solidarity

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
He accepted it, what the hell are you talking about.

It's his title, he made a speech. Congrats, the mods decided that the head retard should have a thread in the rickshaw and they also locked it. Big whoop.

Now he posts wherever he wants and whenever he wants. He isn't silenced because one thread got locked early. I don't care one way or the other about his stupid thread. I would not have moved and locked it. That's just me though. The point is drop this hyperbole that his complete and utter joke of a thread is some free speech issue to start serious debates over. Grow up. Stop abusing the definition of words. Nobody has been "silenced" and he did "accept" the title that he had no way of accepting or refusing in the first place.
The issue is that this is not only a soap-box free speech event being censored, it's shows a limitation to the entertainment on these forums: in that it's one-sided only. If some gaping ass-whore like hodj gets all sensitive about what someone said... it's time for lockdown.

The reason I come to these forums is because they're exactly like the video I posted at the end of my acceptance speech... people shitting all over each other in humorous ways. You take that away? You've got nothing here.

• 1Solidarity

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
Suing whenever you're tired of his shit, please feel free to ban tanoomba again.

Forum was much better in the three months He was absent.
Wow. Man, this censorship hodj-meme is concerning. Especially since he had the ear of mods.