khorum’s salt mine

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
That's some salty salt about salt there. Here's a new dress for your collection.

This isn't anywhere near the same without hodj hodj
asaltdress.jpg

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
giphy.gif

FOH, salty since 2002. Speaking of salt, where is tyen tyen these days, I wonder?

• 2Salty
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Get mad at me all you want bro, I think it is funny. You brought this on yourself, and you continue to do the thing that makes people mock you. The non-retarded point of my second post that you retardedly(sp) failed to comprehend is that I clicked post and within 15 seconds I got notification that you salted it. It's okay if you are a pussy bro, I am just surprised it this long for you to show your true colors.

I appreciate your commitment, at least you are all in.

• 1Salty
  • 1Worf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Rude

Potato del Grande
Get mad at me all you want bro, I think it is funny. You brought this on yourself, and you continue to do the thing that makes people mock you. The non-retarded point of my second post that you retardedly(sp) failed to comprehend is that I clicked post and within 15 seconds I got notification that you salted it. It's okay if you are a pussy bro, I am just surprised it this long for you to show your true colors.

giphy.gif

• 1Worf
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

i thought this was a thread for talking about salt, do you guys even use table salt? i think most of you probably grew up like me, with iodized table salt
a8b17ca0-4497-4392-88b2-f88eb0313bfe_1.0daf51c554b1316e44a24a8653cf87d3.jpeg

hell, i remember moms would pour salt in like this
giphy.gif

think my wife moms did the same, it took like a few years of using kosher salt (since the flakes are bigger, less salt used by a metric ton), b4 we stopped thinking food was bland.

i think about the only salt i haven't tried is celtic salt, but fuck that, i ain't into leprechaun shit.

• 3Salty

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
How come none of you ever talk about delicious Kosher Salt?
1581547893793.png

Oh, wait never mind.

• 3Salty

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Cooking with Kosher Salt is life changing. If you are a home chef and don't use Kosher Salt you have no idea what you are missing.

• 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
At this rate we will never beat Musk to Mars. Put your back into it motherfuckers.

• 2Salty
  • 1Like