Killsquad --- Diablo meets MOBA

Qhue

Tranny Chaser

Very early access but a fun game for mindless shooting with some progression. Something to play with friends at least until Borderlands 3 comes out.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I've been playing the shit out of this, it's like a poor man's Lost Ark Online with a Hades like upgrade system. It's a great controller + couch + steamlink combo.

• 1Like

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Whats the progression like in this game? Skins and shit? Looks fun but I am cheap as fuck these days.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Very much like Destiny. You get gear that makes you stronger / provides various bonuses with secondary or tertiary bonuses that you unlock using 'crafting materials'. So the progression is all about getting higher and higher Vector (light level) with bonuses that synergize nicely to your playstyle / typical levelling profile in each mission.

• 1Like

Caliane

oh. is this the "vermintide meets diablo" system I was thinking of, when Wolcen added the co-op missions?
If it is, this could be really good. Its not really a fully formed idea, or mode in Wolcen.. Just hot joined missions, with you running down fairly straight hallways, with monsters spawns, ending with a boss, and party loot.

Vermintide/l4d do have the potential to be even more fun, as isometric arpgs, then first person.

have character classes ala Vermintide, with multiple builds. have premade levels, with procedurally generated RNG in the pathing, ala Vermintide/L4d. Spawning hordes, boss monsters, etc. horde checkpoints, etc.
would be awesome.

Last edited:

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Just make it an ARPG...who the hell wants to level up every game. How is that fun?

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
its a fun game me and my buddy been playing we are both at about level 80 or so vector. It gets crazy in the higher vectors. Cant wait to see what they have in store for the big updates in sept and oct.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
It has a coin-op co-play feel to it that I kind of dig.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I like this but can never get a damn group on it

yeah their matchmaking sucks, it seems the game is doing really well but I can never get a full group. The insanity scales with more people too, which makes it boring when Solo or Duo.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
They pushed out a patch in the am, but it was all fucked up,, well it just had a bad crash bug. So they had to roll back and it wont be fixed until Monday (hopefully).

The lead dev said that the game wont have MTX and skinns will be able to be unlocked and the only time they would "charge" is for xpansion packs! we will see! He also said alot of new stuff is coming sooner rather then later and sooner then we think! So who knows! lol Its a fun game though, but im not playing until the patch cause right now, i crash when doing some of the middle bosses and it pisses me off!