Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes (2024)

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Went for a stroll outside and spoiled the whole movie-- shut it off when I got back.

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Saw it a few weeks ago. Interesting Great Flood symbolism. If we follow that thread then the only conclusion is Proximus was banging the human slaves in order to create hybrids. Ape together strong?

Fucker

Log Wizard
This is the worst of the series for sure, but it was still better than 95% of the rubbish released these days.
Pretty decent flick. CGI didn't get on my nerves, I liked all the characters, even the bad guy who could be suitably ominous at times. The very ending of the movie was so stupid it fucking hurt, though.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Unrelated tot he film but this has been what I’ve been calling the NBA playoffs

• 1Great Review
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Its background TV at best. Interesting enough to watch when you're losing focus off whatever actually has your attention. It just does not move the plot along at all, though. They could have had more than an ounce of imagination when coming up with the cultural theme of each Ape Tribe, also. Both Ape Tribes look like they were modeled off of Indian Tribes in the America's. For example, the first Ape Tribe comes off as Kwakuitl Indians from NW US mixed with a small amount of Celtic. Where as the big slave hoarding ape tribe was obviously Aztec or Mayan's mixed with Colonial Pirates.

But again, its better than most things out there but thats not a hard feat.

• 2Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This was hard to get into and keep my attention even though it had a lot of action and moved at a good pace. I’d probably rank the movies in the same order as they released.

Bald Brah

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just watched this. Very odd movie. I don't really understand what was going on with the humans.

Seems like they are trying to mix up Fallout with planet of the apes?

There are bunkers full of uninfected humans but they send out one dirty little teenaged girl to recover a top secret satellite code? Why wouldn't they send out tanks and helicopters and heavily armed special forces? Not like the chimps would put up much of a fight? Why not at least give the girl some fire power? Story seemed to have a few dozen plot holes.

Monkeys were mostly retarded too. Like let's let our number 1 enemy run around our camp scott free after we murdered his family right in front of him and burned his village to the ground. He certainly won't hold any animosity towards us. Dumb.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Just watched this. Very odd movie. I don't really understand what was going on with the humans.

There are bunkers full of uninfected humans but they send out one dirty little teenaged girl to recover a top secret satellite code? Why wouldn't they send out tanks and helicopters and heavily armed special forces? Not like the chimps would put up much of a fight? Why not at least give the girl some fire power? Story seemed to have a few dozen plot holes.

Monkeys were mostly retarded too. Like let's let our number 1 enemy run around our camp scott free after we murdered his family right in front of him and burned his village to the ground. He certainly won't hold any animosity towards us. Dumb.

This is it

Peak Bald Brah Bald Brah

How does one person consistently post bad take after bad take?

What's your secret?

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>

I haven't even seen this movie yet and I already know you're a fucking idiot.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user