Lady Ballers

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I know there's a lot of people on here that won't give this the time of day because of who is releasing it and because you're pussies but for the rest of us that like comedy. There's this.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I know there's a lot of people on here that won't give this the time of day because of who is releasing it and because you're pussies but for the rest of us that like comedy. There's this.

Southpark already covered all this....

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I saw this yesterday. Looks f'n hilarious!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

OneofOne

Not surprisingly, Boreing was saying even actors that said they really really wanted to work with DW on movies, pussied out of this movie when called up. Too many people afraid of this subject.

Fuckin' pussies.

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Not surprisingly, Boreing was saying even actors that said they really really wanted to work with DW on movies, pussied out of this movie when called up. Too many people afraid of this subject.

Fuckin' pussies.
Daily Wire has some people working for them that I don't particularly care for which is fine but the company as a whole at least has the "balls" to release stuff like this. The hysterical meltdown people are having over this movie is comedy gold alone.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

elidib

Vyemm Raider
My fiance had been wanting to watch a comedy for quite a while now, and I kept saying that they just don't make good comedies anymore.

Initially when I saw the trailer, I didn't think it looked too good - the comedic timing was off, the acting looks pretty bad, and half the jokes are just someone saying something dumb and then looking all starry-eyed.

Hearing Matt Walsh talk about it, and his part in it, is changing my mind though, I didn't even realize that character was him the first time I watched the trailer.

I'll give it a shot this weekend.

Caeden

I’ll be curious. So far I’ve been completely underwhelmed by any conservative art offering. Hell, half the shit I hear advertised on conservative podcasts or YouTube or anything sounds like a scam. I think conservatives seem to suck at anything artistic and products are mostly marketed by pussy slaves to pop culture which seems to be all about women are the future (stupid saying for multiple reasons) and men dressed up like ugly ass women.

• 1Like

Goonsquad Officer
Nah just the conservative half making older shows and movies kept their mouth shut to not get black balled

• 1Like

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I’ll be curious. So far I’ve been completely underwhelmed by any conservative art offering. Hell, half the shit I hear advertised on conservative podcasts or YouTube or anything sounds like a scam. I think conservatives seem to suck at anything artistic and products are mostly marketed by pussy slaves to pop culture which seems to be all about women are the future (stupid saying for multiple reasons) and men dressed up like ugly ass women.
As far as the ads go, especially the ad reads they do which is an extremely archaic form of advertising but they do sound like scams and honestly, some have been. Some have also been legit but played the conservative side first before flip flopping to the woke side like Black Rifle Coffee did because they could reach a wider audience.

I don't particularly care for the Daily Wire as far as politics goes, though some of their debates are funny but some of their movies have been really good. Run, Hide, Fight was a good film. Terror on the Prairie was a pretty decent western if you're into westerns.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This is out on the sites. Its pretty funny and triggering at the same time.

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
This was fucking good. Haven't seen a comedy like this in a long time. It's also the largest opener for DW. I hope this spurs more movies like this and they start putting out more.

What I love about DW movies is they have no problem making movies about issues that are political and cultural without being preachy.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
This was pretty funny. It's kinda like idiocracy meets Dodgeball.

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I only made it about 30 minutes in before calling it (when they get to the two brothers at the car lot).

I have to agree with Drinker that it gave me a few chuckles (his daughter in the back seat of the car), but overall it just didn't feel funny. I hate to use the word "sophomoric" to describe it, because I know it's not trying to be high-brow comedy or anything, but it just felt too ridiculous.

Maybe I'll give it another go one day, but I really had no desire to keep watching.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database