Last Epoch

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So, I'm getting a shitload of screen tear and huge screen refresh issues. Its like a horizontal "line bubble" goes from the top of my screen to the bottom anytime my character is moving. This was never a problem before, and when I go into Graphics Settings all I see is "Option A / Option B / Option C" for every single setting. No values.

1708536417273.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Got in after a few issues. Game does look and animate better than the 0.9 I tried yesterday, happy for the update!

Skärmbild 2024-02-21 182805.png

Khane

Are you playing Online?

No.

And its also not saving my settings between sessions.

EDIT: Oh, and also you can see global chat in offline mode.... guessing this isn't actually... ya know.... offline

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Trying to play a cycle character online, but the game doesn't let me make a character. Just an character select screen. Oooh, the joys of release day bugs.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Trying to play a cycle character online, but the game doesn't let me make a character. Just an character select screen. Oooh, the joys of release day bugs.
Restart Steam that worked for me. The problem I have now is I cannot connect online.

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Can't get into Keepers Camp, god damn it Blizzard!

Edit: Was not really expecting to be able to play much today, should be smoother sailing tomorrow.

Khane

Well, my lunch break is almost over and I have meetings for the next 3 hours anyway. Guess I'll see if anything changes between now and then that lets me actually configure my graphics settings lol

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
If you play single player will it bring the character over to coop? I doubt it but wanted to check.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just once I want to see a company prepare for the actual numbers..... Just pretend all of Earth is going to log in.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users