Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
AAA.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
My understanding is that stun resist is worthless.

Yeah, it’s not a stat to focus on which is what drove my smartass reply. It’s better to focus on frailty, hp, armor, resists, crit avoidance, etc, etc to make it so you just never, or very rarely, get hit hard enough to get stunned.

Last edited:

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
im at 400 corruption which isnt terrible, but i cant go much higher right now. I spent 6hr target farming chest just to get 1 for a primalist.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
At 500 corruption on most monoliths im pretty bothered by going to a monolith to "target farm" but i get like everything else except the type im target farming. I can be farming for chest and get nothing but swords or relics.

Farm chest for exsang for 5hours and get 1 chest and like 30+ rando uniques that arent chest.

The end game needs another reason beyond chasing higher LP. I should have just made a dive bomb falc to ezmode farm but no chase traits or anything akin to paragon system its - nada

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
So I THINK that even though a skill says it scales with a particular type of damage...Not all damage is created equal.

+fire and %fire. The +fire doesn't appear to scale with Healing Hands even though the skill says it is converted to fire on the node I chose. The %fire scales fine though.

Anyone ever notice this on any other skills?

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Was watching the Q&A dev stream today.

Said he considered 300 corruption a succesful build. If he sees 4 digit corruption then they know they did something wrong.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Hrmmm, 1000 corruption does not seem like a high bar. Not sure I agree with their sentiment.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
At 500 corruption on most monoliths im pretty bothered by going to a monolith to "target farm" but i get like everything else except the type im target farming. I can be farming for chest and get nothing but swords or relics.

Farm chest for exsang for 5hours and get 1 chest and like 30+ rando uniques that arent chest.

The end game needs another reason beyond chasing higher LP. I should have just made a dive bomb falc to ezmode farm but no chase traits or anything akin to paragon system its - nada
When you say you’re target farming for Chest, are you saying you’re doing the timeline that has the chest nodes and the chests aren’t dropping from the reward treasure chest after you beat the chest node?

When people say target farming they are specifically talking about the chest specific nodes, so I’m just wondering if you think chests drop more frequently from all the nodes in that timeline, which they don’t.

If you aren’t getting the specific slot from a specific slot node that sounds bugged.

Last edited:

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

I just got exsang on HC ssf in that last desert area. Idk if imma use it tho.

Two pickles I couldn't get figured out tho. 1: how is that minion explosion damage calculated from Death Stranded in the Death Seal tree? Does it scale with minion or your damage, or minion hp? Best I can tell is it does the necrotic soul blast and doesn't change to physical with that conversion talent. Hits hard as fuck even on phys build.

2: how does corruption work with t4 julra? Where's it come from? That fight is almost everything a 1 shot, I guess it would make the puddles tick hard as fuck and same with the homing cold thing, maybe turn that into a 1 shot.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I just got exsang on HC ssf in that last desert area. Idk if imma use it tho.

Two pickles I couldn't get figured out tho. 1: how is that minion explosion damage calculated from Death Stranded in the Death Seal tree? Does it scale with minion or your damage, or minion hp? Best I can tell is it does the necrotic soul blast and doesn't change to physical with that conversion talent. Hits hard as fuck even on phys build.

2: how does corruption work with t4 julra? Where's it come from? That fight is almost everything a 1 shot, I guess it would make the puddles tick hard as fuck and same with the homing cold thing, maybe turn that into a 1 shot.

Corruption only exist in Monolith's. T4 "dungeons* are different and you can not correlate them two of them at all.

After a long haul of farming i did manage to get 2 2LP exsang, 1 2LP Last steps of the living, and 2 2LP Wraithlords.

Oddly enough all of this is from prophecies except for the boots.

I've not played many builds with acolyte yet outside of fire wraith and wraithlord. I initially started out as Runemaster before pivoting to Paladin. Paladin went into Empowered, got wrecked and i buried him.

Every slam picked the worse 2 affixes - tossed them all on the ground -

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Gearing is best done in groups working to help each other. Then it cuts down on how many runs you have to do exactly.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Hour from 600 corr and loot still seems as shit as at 200. 5 Formosus kills and all 0-1LP, will see how it is post 600.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Got this beast on my ssf lich

Some items are harder to get LP on than others if that helps

image-203.png

• 1Mother of God

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I've had like 30 of those and none hit LP2 - That aside, at 600ish corr, getting 80%+ of your gear having no or 1 LP makes going further hard. Sure its supposed to get tougher, but yo at that level everything should have at least 1LP. Formosus is killed about 3-4x an hour and almost everything is 0 or 1. Its honestly no different than 100 corr, and that in itself is an issue.

Also, my 4LP item and most of my 3LP are pre-200 corr. I've got over 200k fortune again, time to splurge.

• 1Like

Caliane

It only took me like 7 playthroughs to finally identify that "the oracle" is Apophis. Not just some random other naga that recognizes us.

• 1Worf