Late Shift - Choose your own adventure FMV Game

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
So, I was bored last night and wanted to mess around on my Steam Link - I was looking for something cheap and off the beaten track from what I would normally play, and came across this one.

First play through was about 75 minutes or so.

Basically, the premise is you are working as a night shift security guard in a parking garage, when something happens and it sends you into a crime story. It's all full motion video, with the player making the choice of how to respond to any given situation. Once you make a choice, it plays out the way it should.

The story, acting, and production values are pretty damn good for a video game - better than most TV shows I have watched recently. Good characters, and some very good replay-ability. There are 7 endings based on the choice you make throughout the entire game, but it is done so well I actually want to go through and make different choices throughout the entire game to see what happens when doing something else.

HIghly recommended - and right now on sale - it's only ten bucks. If you like having a deep story line with creating your own path with a LOT of choices to make, this may be right up your alley. I was very impressed.

Will be playing through again tonight to do a lot of things differently and see how it impacts the game.