League of Extraordinary Gentlemen remake

Szlia

These pages from the comics don't have the original text, in case that was not totally obvious. I guess it kinda keeps unspoiled the climax of this scene that way.

Goatface

Twentieth Century Studios is returning to the Victorian age of heroes.
The Disney studio division is rebooting The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, the acclaimed comic book franchise created by author Alan Moore and artist Kevin O’Neill.
Justin Haythe, whose diverse credits range from Revolutionary Road, the drama starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet, to the Jennifer Lawrence spy thriller Red Sparrow, has been tapped to pen the screenplay for the project, which is intended to be made as a feature for Hulu.
Don Murphy, who produced 20th’s original adaptation of League in 2003, is back as a producer on the new iteration. Joining him is producing partner Susan Montford as well as Erwin Stoff of 3 Arts Entertainment.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

Twentieth Century Studios is returning to the Victorian age of heroes.
The Disney studio division is rebooting The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, the acclaimed comic book franchise created by author Alan Moore and artist Kevin O’Neill.
Justin Haythe, whose diverse credits range from Revolutionary Road, the drama starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet, to the Jennifer Lawrence spy thriller Red Sparrow, has been tapped to pen the screenplay for the project, which is intended to be made as a feature for Hulu.
Don Murphy, who produced 20th’s original adaptation of League in 2003, is back as a producer on the new iteration. Joining him is producing partner Susan Montford as well as Erwin Stoff of 3 Arts Entertainment.
Hope they do a fresh story. Hulu is a good spot for this and I like to see them continuing to branch out their original movies.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Victorian England so.. Half the cast will be black and the the other half will be Trannies. I mean, at least they could legit make Dorian pansexual since he did fuck everything. This will suck.

Goatface

Victorian England so.. Half the cast will be black and the the other half will be Trannies. I mean, at least they could legit make Dorian pansexual since he did fuck everything. This will suck.
would give it a 25% chance of being watchable, 10% of being good
only reason think it has that high of a chance is that their female take on it failed to gain traction

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am fine with this as the first one was not that big of a deal. The only thing I took away from the first one was the thought that it could have actually been so much better.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users