League Of Legends

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Awesome, now all those white knights are outed as dumbasses. Hooray.

Lol so much butthurt. Looking at the list of banned games alone, it was easy to see the whole thing was not well thought out. Good idea, bad implementation.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Maybe in their previous discussions they assumed people would react intelligently and with thought.
You can't tell people they can't play Warhammer : Wrath of Heroes and Fat Princess while steaming and expect a rational response.

And honestly, eat a dick for trivializing this entire event and the discussion it created.

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
I admit it. I think TheOddOne being prevented from streaming Fat Princess is fucking trivial.

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Players won't unionize until there is enough money to be able to support paying dues and hiring lawyers. Until then, it's Riot's game because the majority of the money is coming from them (tournament prizes and infrastructure).
The audience has to also care if the union players are not there as well. LoL may well have to many players for a Union to be able to force Riot into conceding anything if there are thousands of people waiting to take any strikers place. Cash prizes for tournaments also make forming a union unlikely. Then you have fact riot makes its money off players buying things not off sale of tickets like other sports.

Lenaldo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Really enjoying the s4 changes. The vision meta is a lot more enjoyable. Additionally the anti snowball changes keep most of the games competitive throughout the duration. Still think they need an answer for things like eve and teemo shrooms.. but all around its be a positive experience for me.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Really enjoying the s4 changes. The vision meta is a lot more enjoyable. Additionally the anti snowball changes keep most of the games competitive throughout the duration. Still think they need an answer for things like eve and teemo shrooms.. but all around its be a positive experience for me.
I too think that S4 has been fantastic. The vision changes make the game far more interesting. I'm just a gold player, but vision creep was getting really lame. With somewhat more limited vision it seems to just let more things... happen during a game. What can really be done with the meta hasn't even been touched. The Sweeping Lens will allow for some total mindfuck plays when people figure it out completely. A lot of players at gold don't seem to realize that it disables wards for a few seconds. Letting you get the jump on any lane without using a jungler that can jump walls.

Teemo being viable even in the professional scene now is just hilarious. I've been using him as a support and it is ridiculous. Just stand there. Stealth -> Q -> Auto. Rinse and repeat over and over and they have little chance to retaliate. The only problematic ADC to use him against has been Cait so far.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
While win rates don't mean much, it's probably worth looking at the Korean champion win rate just for the google-translated names, I was dying reading the list:http://fow.kr/

Let Google translate the page and hit champion statistics. You can sort by clicking the Odds column if you want.

Edit: Just about the only consistency in rank is that Le Fertilization is first in KR too :p

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Edit: Just about the only consistency in rank is that Le Fertilization is first in KR too :p
When Sivir was first updated I remember even people on this forum saying it wasn't enough and she is actually weaker than before since her Ult lost the offensive benefits... Why is movement speed always so underrated? Clearly movement > *

sebur

Bronze Squire
I too think that S4 has been fantastic. The vision changes make the game far more interesting. I'm just a gold player, but vision creep was getting really lame. With somewhat more limited vision it seems to just let more things... happen during a game. What can really be done with the meta hasn't even been touched. The Sweeping Lens will allow for some total mindfuck plays when people figure it out completely. A lot of players at gold don't seem to realize that it disables wards for a few seconds. Letting you get the jump on any lane without using a jungler that can jump walls.

Teemo being viable even in the professional scene now is just hilarious. I've been using him as a support and it is ridiculous. Just stand there. Stealth -> Q -> Auto. Rinse and repeat over and over and they have little chance to retaliate. The only problematic ADC to use him against has been Cait so far.
You know, I use the lens a lot, mainly just to clear wards. I probably missed this due to being used to old meta shit but if this is the case man am I going to fuck with some people just like you mentioned.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yes it works that way. It's hard to use well against river wards as you can't really get in range of them to use it without being seen unless you happen to know EXACTLY where it is though. It's awesome for tribrush though, as you can hug close to a wall and dump the sweeper and the whole area then run through.

People flip shit about it pretty good usually.

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
Any plats wanna duo? I was cruisin along fine in plat 3 but in the last two weeks I have had a terrible losing streak.. I am currently uber clamped in plat 5 and I am getting teamed up with really awful yolo-queuers and it's getting pretty frustrating.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Why even worry about it? S4 starts pretty soon and everyone will start caring again then.

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
It's frustrating playing with bad players. I would like to enjoy LoL more before S4 starts. When does it start anyway?

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
When Sivir was first updated I remember even people on this forum saying it wasn't enough and she is actually weaker than before since her Ult lost the offensive benefits... Why is movement speed always so underrated? Clearly movement > *
Her ult always had the speed boost on it so yes it is weaker than before now that it no longer gives all allies in the area an attack speed boost along with the speed boost. Its not that I am underrating the speed boost part of it just that its about half as good as it used to be. Her richochet power is much better than it used to be so it probably balances out but the ult just seems lame compared to what it used to be.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
WTF happened to Taric? He's become fucking unkillable while still doing respectable damage. I see him in every Dominion match now and he runs around with full tank gear and usually still manages to pull 3rd place in dmg output.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Read his rework? He scales off armor and max health now. He's got pretty huge nerfs coming whenever they patch though.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Read his rework? He scales off armor and max health now. He's gotpretty huge nerfs comingwhenever they patch though.
Last I knew they were just nerfing the ratio on his armor shred (his W) which is hardly going to do much because his overall kit just brings so much. He's also a complete faceroll easy to play champ. Point and click stun, two AoEs right ontop of you and a point and click heal. Pretty much just target somebody with your stun, faceroll RWQ and afk auto attack until the abilities come up again lol. They should just make his stun a skill shot, boom, problem solved! If you can land the stun he's still just as strong, if you don't land the stun the enemy can at least kite you.