League Of Legends

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Here are my pre-season rankings. Good luck all!

8th: Such Team So League
Managed by Amzin.His team just isn't that great at all minus Sneaky. Sneaky does always manage to pull up good numbers and being on c9 helps a lot. Xpecial is washed up, hence why he got benched from TSM. Link isn't the star of CLG and Soaz is only known because his teammates carry Fnatic so Soaz gets some spotlight. I'd be surprised if he gets a win.

7th: Big Dumb Animals
Managed by Oblio Vegas.I give Oblio Balls for trying out some riskier picks in Krepo, Voyboy & Overpow but in the end that is going to be his downfall. He's going to have to rely on Balls and Rekkles to carry his team and unfortunately when you look at the rest of the league, that isn't going to happen. Look at the bright side Oblio, at least you'll be able to beat Amzin!

6th: Drtyrm's Dirty Rooms
Managed by Koggok "Drtyrm!".I'm fairly sure Drtyrm is putting all his eggs in one basket because he's riding that LMQ hype train all the way to the bottom of the barrel. You can tell he's hoping Ackerman, Xiaoweixiao and Meteos carry his team because he picked up a no name ADC from Super hot crew and one of the worst supports in the LCS. Unfortunately for him, only Meteos will do work. Lucky for him is that it's Meteos. That player alone already puts him up to 6th place. First picking Meteos is smart, but gambling on inexperienced players is dumb. Enjoy 6th place!

5th: Umbra
Managed by Eidal.I absolute love the c9 team pick and the Cop/Aphromoo bot lane. Cop/Aphro is going to be an amazing duo for your fantasy team and they will score you big. Dyrus is always solid and pulling good numbers. After that, your team falls apart. Shook? Niq? Yeah, you're "prolly" going to do well this season. Not. If you actually knew how to draft mid laners I'd have you at 2nd place, but Prolly and Niq will be your downfall. There's always next season!

4th: Hodor Hodor
Managed by Tyler.I'm placing him at 4th because realistically Darien feeds hard and Cyanide if not on his good champions blow. Gleeglarbu is also an unknown because he's new. Having Xpeke, Qtpie & Wildturtle will net you a fuck ton of points though. LMQ as a team is quite the wildcard because in lan events they have been known to get nervous, but they still should be able to beat some of the lesser LCS teams if they get over that. Solid draft overall but a few mistakes.

3rd:Never Played Fantasy
Managed by Sebur.Hey you auto drafting son of a bitch, not only were you picking before me, but you picked 3 players I wanted. You'd think, well how is he ranked 3rd if he picked all the good players? Well, because his auto drafting ass picked up Diamond and Genja. News flash, Gambit doesn't have their star player anymore and has been slowly falling apart. When you're going to have 2 completely useless players on your team I don't give you much chance. I do give you props for your auto picking of Serpah, Hai & Froggen...three players I wanted to grab but you're lucky draft order got them before me. Froggen & Hai are going to pull insane numbers which will put you ahead of many of the other teams, but they alone can't win you the season.

2nd: The Flower Arrangers
Managed by Ravishing.His team is absolutely nuts with Bjergsen, Vasilii, Lemonnation, Dexter & TSM. But once again, a worthless top laner. Quas? Seriously? I didn't even know what team he played on because he's worthless. Also, using your flex spot to have Iwilldominate? I understand 5 out of your 7 players are damn amazing but you must be trolling at this point. Still though, 2nd place isn't bad and you should be proud of that.

1st: The Spectaculars
I think it's pretty obvious that The Spectaculars managed by none other then the god himself, Sidian, is going to crush this season. Having players that will carry hard such as Doublelift and Shiptur, to having extremely solid, low death, high farm players like Wickd and Vander. My team is just waaaay too strong when you compare it to every other team in the Rerolled League. Jesiz as my flex who went absolutely berserk the last few weeks of LCS is going to continue that spree. The only "weak" spot on my team is having CLG as a team, yet CLG has done nothing but improve split to split and bringing in a Korean should only help them out that much more. Still, it's CLG, they break hearts. Sorry guys, good luck with 2nd place because you all stand no chance.

Anyway, that was fun. I'm off to play ranked!

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yea, my little get together that started at 3 went realllllyyy long. Sneaky is actually one I wanted to draft so that's something at least.

Edit: aw lame, Alliance is my team :/ one of my least favorites right now.

Edit 2: Made a couple swaps and more happy now. Arguably a solid draft but definitely not (likely) near the top. Some upsets would do me well though. And at least now I like most of my people.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Apparently they hired TWO analysts. They will be unstoppable!

SHC also hired LastShadow from Sc2 to coach them. The world is a fascinating place.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Here are my pre-season rankings. Good luck all!

[snip]

Anyway, that was fun. I'm off to play ranked!
Awesome dude
biggrin.png
Great write-up! Of course your prediction at #1 is completely inaccurate, but nice try!

Oh and btw, I already changed my roster to take IWD out of my flex slot, i made a drafting error there. Celaver (ADC) from Roccat is in there instead.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Awesome dude
biggrin.png
Great write-up! Of course your prediction at #1 is completely inaccurate, but nice try!

Oh and btw, I already changed my roster to take IWD out of my flex slot, i made a drafting error there. Celaver (ADC) from Roccat is in there instead.
doesn't matter, still 2nd place :p

DMBTylerWSP_sl

shitlord
Nice little write up Sidian. I accidentally drafted Darien when in all honesty I was going for Seraph. Not sure what happened there. I think All Asian is a solid plan though for Drtyrm. Unfortunately for him, I got LMQ for my team!

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
My idea was that Top lane was the weakest talent pool in NA so Ackerman would be dominant BUT I forgot I could have had a Korean! Seraph is real.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
The escape was impressive the kill on Bjerg was good and all but Seraph got the jump on him and Bjerg still almost got him.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Only issue with being in 2 leagues is having to route against yourself! I hope I can draft the same team !!

Bain

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm alright with my team for the most part. Disappointed in Wickd on flex and my support/top, but I think I managed alright in the end.