Legend Bowl

goishen

Macho Ma'am

It's pretty fun fucking game for $20. Fairly difficult too. I didn't get kicking or passing for the longest time. Trick is, you have to hold the button down until the meter rises to the top (but not any longer than that), because that can fuck you up as well.

I'm playing the New York Metros in season mode, right? Figure, Sure... Why not? They've got the highest in everything. They should be able to roflstomp anything. Nope, two losses later... And I'm wondering WTF?

Barely managed to eek out the third game, and then turned around and lost the fourth. From there on out, it's been a winning streak for me. I mean, this is single developer working on it, so it's kind'a easy to cheese. In other words, if you're losing a game and you just wanna start over, all you have to do is exit the game and start over.

It's fun, and refreshing to see something other than Madden. My 2 cents. Oh, yah... The game is kind'a buggy, but it did only come out in September and it is only one guy working on it.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.

It's pretty fun fucking game for $20. Fairly difficult too. I didn't get kicking or passing for the longest time. Trick is, you have to hold the button down until the meter rises to the top (but not any longer than that), because that can fuck you up as well.

I'm playing the New York Metros in season mode, right? Figure, Sure... Why not? They've got the highest in everything. They should be able to roflstomp anything. Nope, two losses later... And I'm wondering WTF?

Barely managed to eek out the third game, and then turned around and lost the fourth. From there on out, it's been a winning streak for me. I mean, this is single developer working on it, so it's kind'a easy to cheese. In other words, if you're losing a game and you just wanna start over, all you have to do is exit the game and start over.

It's fun, and refreshing to see something other than Madden. My 2 cents. Oh, yah... The game is kind'a buggy, but it did only come out in September and it is only one guy working on it.
You try remote play multiplayer yet?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If I want a retro football game why would I pay 20 bucks for this rather than firing Tecmo Super Bowl back up?

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
No. Does this game even have that? lol I know it has up to four player multiplayer, but I'm not sure if it has remote multiplayer.
Most multiplayer games on steam that aren't online have a remote in and play couch-cop style, it is a steam function.