Lena Dunham got RAPED........BY A REPUBLICAN!

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Some executive realized that there are millions of FUBs that watch TV and would respond well to seeing one of their own ilk on the boob tube in between advertisements.

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
In the campus republican's defense, hewashigh and thought the Pillsbury Dough Boy was finally giving him the time of day.

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think its FAR more likely that the "campus republican" mas more fucked up than she was. And probably has much darker memories of it than she does.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
What the fuck is the relevance of him being a Republican? I can't even take this shit seriously since she is injecting political parties in it for no reason but shock value.

Trollicious_sl

shitlord
ugly broads can and do get raped. that said, this bitch wasn't. she was fucked up on drugs with someone else who was fucked up on drugs. if rape is the ability to not give consent, and they both were blotto, then she is just as much as a rapist. also sensationalizing it by saying republican. oh and the fact that she has not and will not file charges. nope. nothing fishy here at all.

die hambeast.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
is this SJW definition of rape which can be something like somebody ogling her (which i find very hard to believe), or is she talking about actually being raped in reality (which i find impossible to believe)?

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
WAIT... SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW YOU CAN DO COKE _AND_ STILL BE THAT FUCKING CHUBBY????

Silence_sl

shitlord
is this SJW definition of rape which can be something like somebody ogling her (which i find very hard to believe), or is she talking about actually being raped in reality (which i find impossible to believe)?
It's a little fad going around wherein some women claim consensual sex was actually rape so they have something else to cry in their tits about.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Women are lesser beings than Men, since drunk men can give consent but drunk women cannot. Thanks feminism.

I like all the comments in that article. Bunch of fembots calling every guy that posts a comment a rapist. Am I in the wrong for just wanting the world to end already?