Lethal Weapon

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

At least it's not a character recast. I don't know if this show will last past season 3 though. It was a miracle that it was good in the first place. If there is anyone to be pissed off at though it's Clayne Crawford. From stuff I've read dude seems like a total prick. I will still be super pissed if this leads them to cancelling Gotham.

Siliconemelons

It was a wtfbbq this is actually good! It took a few episodes but then they really got into their groov and character.. I don't see it surviving getting rid of riggs...you know the real "lead" of the two, even in the movie..and is the main lead of most story elements.

Also, Lt. dangle is awesome as always as Leo- perfect cast lol

Siliconemelons

Finished it
so I figured the dad somehow planned it all to get out... but maybe they needed a few episodes more... but suddenly apparently dad is like the grand dragon of the hillbilly KKK... then suddenly needs 2m to get his other son out of jail... where is his scar from his entry shot?

Then his bro just shows up and shoots riggs, because...

Why was the helicopter a sudden reason to attack vs then just driving off?

All that was rushed and you could tell.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I like Sean William Scott enough to keep watching so far. Could have been worse and they at least closed the whole thing off in the first episode.

Siliconemelons

Well, that kills this series, lethal weapon without Riggs or Murtaugh - they most likely will try and the "b team" spinoff out with black sexy tits Mcgee and stupid study white guy- but it won't work.

Wayne's QQs that action show has stunts and mean white guy is mean, then gets him kicked off... now, just ups and outs.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Well, that opens the door to bringing in Mel Gibson and Danny Glover, right?

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Looks like Wayans is sticking around, they brokered a deal to adjust to his health issues. Good thing IMO, I am really liking the dynamic with Scott's character.