Let's Be Cops (2014)

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I thought it was decent enough for killing 90 minutes. First half was a lot funnier than the second though.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm finally getting around to watching it. It's not a bad movie. The chick is pretty gorgeous, and her voice is just dripping sex. I'm down.
Good job Bolgaria (she's Bolgarian).

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I had never heard of this and was mildly shocked a "cop" movie like this would get made today. Then I saw the post dates.

Impressive necro instead of just using recently watched thread(s)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I always search for thread titles before posting in this forum, just in case there's one that already exists. I did it wrong in the past and double posted. Now it's thread necro central.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
FFS, use TMDB link in thread creation. How many times do I have to say it.

Oh.jpg

Oh, ok.

• 1Worf

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I was reading the thread and for some reason my mind just turned all those 2014's into 2024's and I thought this was a new movie coming out. The Jump Street comment just went over my head as I assumed it was some new 21 Jump Street sequel I hadn't heard about.

• 1Picard

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I was reading the thread and for some reason my mind just turned all those 2014's into 2024's and I thought this was a new movie coming out. The Jump Street comment just went over my head as I assumed it was some new 21 Jump Street sequel I hadn't heard about.
There are quite a few movies in the Jump Street universe.