Letterkenny

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Pretty "meh" episode, continuing the suck from season 11. Hopefully 12 is surprising (they often follow-up bad/mediocre seasons with solid ones), otherwise it might be time to put this horse down.

Katie still hot AF though.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Pretty "meh" episode, continuing the suck from season 11. Hopefully 12 is surprising (they often follow-up bad/mediocre seasons with solid ones), otherwise it might be time to put this horse down.

Katie still hot AF though.

Nah, Katie ruined her face with whatever the fuck she did. Original Katie will always be hot as fuck though, and nothing surpasses original Bonnie (she also fucked herself up, yay hollywood influence).

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Nah, Katie ruined her face with whatever the fuck she did. Original Katie will always be hot as fuck though, and nothing surpasses original Bonnie (she also fucked herself up, yay hollywood influence).
Katie looks pretty much the same to me (obviously aging has happened - the show is 7 years old now). Bonnie was absolutely the GOAT, until she got an eating disorder or whatever horror it was that forced her to lose all that weight.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Katie looks pretty much the same to me (obviously aging has happened - the show is 7 years old now). Bonnie was absolutely the GOAT, until she got an eating disorder or whatever horror it was that forced her to lose all that weight.

One season in there is a very stark contrast on Katie. She went 6-7/whatever seasons without fucking herself up, then BAM SxE1 her face is all gross. Perhaps since then it has improved some somehow, but I haven't watched since whatever that season was.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Super stoked. Season 1 blew me away, its better than Letterkenny.
I don't know that it's better than peak Letterkenny but it definitely blew me away and is better than Letterkenny has been recently, for sure.

I also love that Keeso isn't afraid to get some hot ass Heinas to show off their goods in his shows.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I love letterkenny, but the episodic nature and minimal change and growth over seasons hurts the attachment to characters.

The connection and growth you get in shoresy was so fast and yet felt so earned.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Shoresy S1 was as unexpectedly good as Letterkenny S1.

• 2Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
First few episodes of S2 of Shoresy look to have dropped early.

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1I Came
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
First two episodes were solid. Nothing insanely funny, but pretty good.

I still give Keeso props for not being afraid to gratuitously show off them hot ass bitches.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
All episodes dropped on Hulu this morning. God damn Keeso is a legend.

• 2Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Shoresy season 2 is fantastic.
The random fart noises that go off when they're in the locker room giving a speech killed me every fucking time. Same with the trivia game at the prison, when the random prisoner kept yelling, "FUCK ME IN MY ASS!!".

Keeso is fucking great. The only guy in the last 5 or so years to take any real "risk" when it comes to comedy on film that isn't a stand-up special. Also pretty much the only guy who features hot ass bitches that are gratuitously naked/almost naked for no reason other than, "TITTIES!".

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
The random fart noises that go off when they're in the locker room giving a speech killed me every fucking time. Same with the trivia game at the prison, when the random prisoner kept yelling, "FUCK ME IN MY ASS!!".

Keeso is fucking great. The only guy in the last 5 or so years to take any real "risk" when it comes to comedy on film that isn't a stand-up special. Also pretty much the only guy who features hot ass bitches that are gratuitously naked/almost naked for no reason other than, "TITTIES!".
It is also great characters, music, and overall writing.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
The final season. Dec 25th/26th.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1I Came