Lithose is dead and there’s nothing we can do about it

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Crossing a line
I come to you fellow forum members yet again to bring you the saddest of news - the passing of a fellow forum bro.

I received last week information that Lithose Lithose may have passed away. Today I was sad to have it confirmed by his family. Apparently he was on vacation in Hawaii when two brake pads went bad on his rental vehicle resulting in him being rear ended by two semi trucks. An absolute freak accident that none of us could have ever imagined.

Sleep well sweet prince. You were an advocate and seeker of truth even if it meant putting your life in danger.

I will be setting up a cashapp where you can donate to a trust fund for his kids college tuition.

Last edited:
  • 2Moron
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
if you havent posted here for a minute, you can expect to be declared dead by the village idiot.

• 2Worf
  • 2Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
IBTR
Rickshaw GIF by GIF IT UP

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
if you havent posted here for a minute, you can expect to be declared dead by the village idiot.
Real rich (and might I add disrespectful) coming from you chuk. I contacted his wife out of concern. She relayed to me what the FBI told her about his death. It was tragic for his entire family.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
So who is the retard in the retard rickshaw metaphor?

Is it the person pulling the rickshaw or is it the person sitting in the rickshaw?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Wow amod very disrespectful. We’re trying to commemorate a forum member who just got two semi trucks to the back of the head.
Less than half an hour before you explained your own joke (that we all got).
Come On Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Less than half an hour before you explained your own joke (that we all got).
Come On Reaction GIF by GIPHY News
I didn’t think anyone got the reference of two. I’ll admit I threw this one together really impulsively. Not my best work.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
So who is the retard in the retard rickshaw metaphor?

Is it the person pulling the rickshaw or is it the person sitting in the rickshaw?

amod is pulling the rickshaw.

So both are retarded.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I know most knew I said I was leaving but was I ever declared dead in those 3 months since the naders?
Probably not.
i dont believe so. he only made this thread because people were asking about Lithose and his lack of a Lithose response to whatever topic