Loki

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tom Hiddleston fucks. In the realm of Marvel actors I'm pretty sure Hiddleston = Loki is on par with RDJ = Iron Man or even greater perhaps. Loki could've just been a shitty sub-boss and they made him a likeable villain.

Tom's Loki is the best thing to come out of the Marvel movies, imo.

Thought I was done with the Marvel stuff, got bored around Ragnarok. But I might have to check this one out.

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
SO is the Avengers time shit supposed to happen and Loki's wasn't? I think that's what I'm getting from this.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
SO is the Avengers time shit supposed to happen and Loki's wasn't? I think that's what I'm getting from this.
Yeah, I'm waiting to see how they justify this and not hauling every single Avenger in. Obviously a case of the man keeping Loki down.

(And obviously something I will go find in Tortuga just like WandaVision, and like I will do with Falcon/Winter Soldier once it's all aired)

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They could continue to shit on things Cap handled or not by saying he returned all the stones they did steal to their proper place but didn't fix the Loki escape, hence the series.

Cause they stole the one from the SHIELD fake Barracks after they botched try #1

Fadaar

That guy
Tom's Loki is the best thing to come out of the Marvel movies, imo.

Thought I was done with the Marvel stuff, got bored around Ragnarok. But I might have to check this one out.

bruh, at the very least watch Infinity War

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Curious how much they are going to show Loki's powers, they've really just showed him as a trickster in the mcu and cartoons. He's actually pretty strong without the cube ect

I have no clue about the director, that's the main thing scaring me.

Last edited:

nu_11

WandaVision was a snorefest. Falcon + Winter Soldier is alright, plot boring but the banter between the two makes it bearable.

But I'm definitely looking forward to the Loki show.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
WandaVision was a snorefest. Falcon + Winter Soldier is alright, plot boring but the banter between the two makes it bearable.

But I'm definitely looking forward to the Loki show.
F&WS is pretty good, but the Bubba Gump black man strugglefest really put the brakes on things, like ok he's black, we can see that. now that its been established, why cant you give him a non race based story arc? Loki may be ok, but i am worried its going to be some kind of Dr Who 13th doctor wokefest where he goes to different timelines and fixes racial or gender inequality at every turn.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Half the posts in these threads are insufferable now. Buncha Sensitive Sallys.

• 1Like
  • 1Cringe

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
I hope this leads into Loki being the villain of the next Dr. Strange movie.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Hope they don't screw up the continuity though, I loved Loki by the end of Ragnarok, but this is technically the Loki from Avengers 1.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Hope they don't screw up the continuity though, I loved Loki by the end of Ragnarok, but this is technically the Loki from Avengers 1.
This is actually pretty neat so they can do a Nurture vs Nature thing with Loki to see if he truly has good in him or it was just the events of Ragnarok and his brother caring about him that turned him good-ish.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This is actually pretty neat so they can do a Nurture vs Nature thing with Loki to see if he truly has good in him or it was just the events of Ragnarok and his brother caring about him that turned him good-ish.
he didnt turn good, Asgard was fucked and if he couldnt rule it, then he had no reason to fight Thor anymore for it.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
he didnt turn good, Asgard was fucked and if he couldnt rule it, then he had no reason to fight Thor anymore for it.

I think he would have been happy ruling anywhere if that were the case. Also why did he go back to Asgard after escaping with the coliseum rebels?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I think he would have been happy ruling anywhere if that were the case. Also why did he go back to Asgard after escaping with the coliseum rebels?
becaus Thor was his brother and he didnt have to fight with him over Asgard anymore. if Asgard was still on the table, then he would have screwed Thor over the first chance he got. he had a hardon for ruling Asgard. we will never know if he would have fought for the new settlement on Earth, i'm guessing he would have.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I hope this leads into Loki being the villain of the next Dr. Strange movie.
This would be awesome. They making another Dr strange? I liked that one, all the fucked up special effects were great.