Loki

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I hate watched Ahsoka because at least I wanted to see where it was going.

Loki S2E1 couldn't even muster enough interest for me after first episode. There is nothing of interest happening. Loki running around the TVA, talking to Ouroboros for a while and then a retarded sequence in the end with some temporal loom shit and Owen Wilson stuffed into a comically oversized underwater suit.

That's it, that's the episode.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Surprised people are so high on episode 1.

They started it off with a filler episode where a brand new problem is created and then solved and we're pretty much exactly where we were when we started. We did get some jarring McDonalds product placement, though

what is this even gonna set up? They've already introduced Kang. Ant-man in the real of quantum-shite already introduced his variants. Where exactly does Loki have left to go?

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
what is this even gonna set up? They've already introduced Kang. Ant-man in the real of quantum-shite already introduced his variants. Where exactly does Loki have left to go?
Loki was the introduction not just to Kang but how variants and timelines work. Ant-man was just a single variant that was not even involved in the kang wars after he was sent into the quantum realm, and in the end it amounted to nothing at all.
And this Kang was already in existance when loki season 1 started, he was just stranded.

The highest expectations for Loki season 2, outside of its own contained little story, is to further explain what is happening now that there is no single Kang keeping other Kangs from existing and to sort of set up the plot for Kang Dynasty which is the Infinity War equivalent, if there is one, for this phase.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

All questions they should have figured out before their show starts airing

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Loki was the introduction not just to Kang but how variants and timelines work. Ant-man was just a single variant that was not even involved in the kang wars after he was sent into the quantum realm, and in the end it amounted to nothing at all.
And this Kang was already in existance when loki season 1 started, he was just stranded.

The highest expectations for Loki season 2, outside of its own contained little story, is to further explain what is happening now that there is no single Kang keeping other Kangs from existing and to sort of set up the plot for Kang Dynasty which is the Infinity War equivalent, if there is one, for this phase.

No, lol. Ant man already introduced the army of bad kanga as the threat

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
No, lol. Ant man already introduced the army of bad kanga as the threat
In the post credits scene? right, kinda?
It was pretty clear from the words of The One That Remains in the end of Loki season 1 what was going to happen if he died. lol

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
In the post credits scene? right, kinda?
It was pretty clear from the words of The One That Remains in the end of Loki season 1 what was going to happen if he died. lol

Yes that's my point. What can s2 do that hasn't already been established = that kangs are the new thanos level threat

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Yes that's my point. What can s2 do that hasn't already been established = that kangs are the new thanos level threat
Ok so, what is the threat is established. We agree.
But not quite how it all comes together, how all this time mumbo jumbo works now that He Who Remains is dead.

That's the best bet for what Loki is going to set up, outside of his own personal story with silvye and what not.
I personally think its not going to be good, it would take really good writers to bring it all together and I can't imagine they have anywhere near the talent to do it.

But we shall see.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

I'm not really sure what you're getting at. That because Kang has been sorta introduced, nothing should happen in season 2?

joz123

Potato del Grande
Ossoi with another dumbass take.

No Way GIF

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Female Loki in the female Avengers.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I thought it was as soon as I saw it. The show may not be great but the set design is fantastic. Someone in props played a shitload of Fallout.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have zero desire to watch this, that's putting it in the territory of the 13th Doctor.

Responses are not even tempting me to wait till it's over and binge watch it.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Its just in the setup phase so the only people posting about it are the haters edgelording.

Great show, no complaints about this season, they're clearly building to something.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They really need to do more Loki/Mobius banter. Thats where the show shines best. The pie eating scene was great.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I haven't been keeping up with Marvel lately. What should I watch before watching this new season? Just Ant-Man Quantumania probably?