lol Ravvenn

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Adebisi Adebisi just happened to have taken this as a SS because it struck me so odd at the time. I went back to find the thread, and he has no post listed on that date so whatever thread it had been in was probably nuked.

LfxzG5B.jpg

There's another user I thought might have been him (registered a month before his meltdown and started posting about a month after) but the posting style is drastically different (as in, not an asshole insulting everyone). If it is him, then maybe he just wanted to be anon so people would get off his nuts, so to speak, and more power to him I guess.

EDIT: and actually both accounts registered 4 days apart.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I liked it better when I was blaming Tuco. Sorry bro, my bad.

Well, I guess you can go back to blaming Tuco now, I just posted a pic with the Hogan/Hebner avatar so I guess Tuco got the last avatar change in hahahaha

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TheYanger

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Man. It's a real shame how much of our glorious history is lost. Now we're just stuck here piecing together scraps of memories from 4 fucking forums and almost two decades.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I did not give any money to that crack whore. I did unfortunately give like $20 to foh.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
What about Sean? Does he still just sit in #fires? And is #fires really the only IRC chan that anyone uses anymore? Half the time when I've popped in there it's been half deserted.

Need a rererolled IRC, I'm sure @ramp could arrange it. I'd come back and make things more active if Sean wasn't around.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was always curious why you disappeared on fohguild.org. You had shittons of multiquote posts with links that you clearly spent time on, and then poof. What was the reason for that, if I may ask? You were gone for a long ass time and then the forum imploded, then back to normal on rerolled later. Don't get me wrong, the couple of run-ins I had with you were uh, less than mutually enjoyable. But I'm not sure I ever saw you do anything clearly outside the given fohguild.org guidelines.

Was there really moderation shittery going on over there? I felt like it was laid back unless it was cp, doxxing, or the occasional 3x+ post in a row with no content.

khorum was just as bad as IRB in the political threads back on FoH. He was literally the "republican" version of IRB. Shit posts with no content full of buzzwords and he fucking hyperlinked 12 different sites in every damn paragraph. It was obnoxious as fuck.

I don't read anything khorum posts in anymore except like Ask Amod and random ones like this but I honestly thought this was a different khorum because the style is not really the same.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Sean is the most ridiculous caricature of what I don't really know.

Fat and yet always dieting but then eating Taco Bell and smoking weed every day.

SJW yet bizarrely racist against black people despite living in Seattle.

Super liberal pro welfare because he is on it yet against his family members that take advantage of it.

Warrian

╰⋃╯ლ(´ڡ`ლ)
This is why trex is the greatest troll in the boards history. Never before has anyone been able to provoke such a vitriolic response with such little effort. Trex represents what nerds fear the most; the girls in high school who would ridicule them and stick gum in their hair.

You'd be lying to yourself if you think that Swamp Donkey posed any kind of "fear" into the "nerds". I do remember Trex rustling your jimmies many times on the foh boards... is that the nerd fear you're referring to? I guess you guys kissed and made up after all of these years? Oh wait let me guess.. you guys were in cahoots and it was just one giant troll mission?

By the way, does anyone still have pics of Trex? That was one ugly bitch that needed to use Myspace angles so she wouldn't look like a freshly shaved scrotum.

• 1Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Sean is the most ridiculous caricature of what I don't really know.

Fat and yet always dieting but then eating Taco Bell and smoking weed every day.

SJW yet bizarrely racist against black people despite living in Seattle.

Super liberal pro welfare because he is on it yet against his family members that take advantage of it.

I don't hate the guy, just hate what he pulled. But honestly that dude needs to get out of the fucking house.

What's wrong with the fires irc? Too much uberguild?

I remember IRC getting pretty active when we left FOH and Morenetz. Part of it for me is that time truly is a flat circle and a new IRC chan might be popular. Another part of it is that many of the people running #fires haven't really been apart of this community for years and have no interest in our interests, per se, and if we were to roll up in there with our proverbial MAGA hats on, Sean might go on a kickban spree.

Now I kind of want to do that, to be honest...

Also, I do miss our Esim channel and the completely unrestricted discussions.

logged in to #fires last night and saw some sweet bicycle conversation. pass.

isn't there a discord or something?

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I agree that rehashing Ravv is a tradition which is part of the sacred ceremony by which a new Rerolled/FOH is born. I would think there have got to be whore review boards somewhere that would contain more information than we'd probably want to know about exactly what the resiliency properties of her boob job and crack addled cooch are.

As for Trex/Tyen, and this is probably more my personal mantra of giving exactly zero fucks at any given point, I think both are neither better nor worse than any of us other board trash around here. At least having Trex around stirs back up the eternal cocktease of her putting up topless shots which adds to the entertainment value.