Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Love Life

Genre: Comedy, Drama

First aired: 2020-05-27

Creator: Sam Boyd

Cast: Anna Kendrick, Zoe Chao, Peter Vack, Sasha Compère, Lesley Manville

Overview: A romantic comedy anthology series which follows a different protagonist each season on the journey from first love to last love, with each half-hour episode chronicling one of their relationships. The first season centers on Darby, who runs a "historically significant butts" tour for a company headed by McNairy's Bradley.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
So, this is a HBO MAX exclusive tv show. It stars Anna Kendrick, who I've had a thing for since 50/50 (if anyone didn't see this, amazing), although I feel she gets less hot and more awkward skinny as she ages. This show follows Darby as she experiences different relationships throughout her life. Each episode is more or less a new relationship, although there is some overlap. It's honestly extremely well done, and this absolutely is not just a "chick show." This is not "Sex and the City", I promise. There's a great narrator that expresses many things that we all experience. For example, that feeling when you're with someone new and you're "touching" and you both know it but you want to touch the other person so bad. And it's not all "men are bad", she's bad sometimes too. It's not really a funny show, and it's not ridiculous or far fetched. Anyway, I just wanted to recommend this show if this is what you're looking for.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users
TV show information provided by The Movie Database