Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
You’re such a fucking idiot. I’m sure people died from tooth related infections all the time. People died from all sorts of shit before antibiotics and germ theory.
I even addressed that moron lmao. However it's not like people dropped fucking dead left and right because of it you complete retard.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Again, dentists didn't exist until quite recently
IMG_3679.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
I even addressed that moron lmao. However it's not like people dropped fucking dead left and right because of it you complete retard.
I think we’re honing in on some some root causes of why you are the way you are.

• 1Worf

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Are you really so fucking dumb that you think ancient dentistry is anything even remotely close to modern day? The root canal wasn't invented til the 20th century idiot lmao.
You fucking idiot. You said,” dentists didn’t exist until recently.” The profession of dentistry existed before there was a commercial building with an aquarium in the waiting room and a laid back barbers chair that you watch ESPN with subtitles on while you get your teeth worked on with modern medical equipment. They existed since time immemorial and probably walked from town to town with a pair of pliers, whiskey, and maybe some opium just in case the fucking cloves didn’t do the trick. Once again, you’re a fucking idiot and just about anything that comes out of your mouth is some kind of Red Herring.

• 1Worf

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
You fucking idiot. You said,” dentists didn’t exist until recently.” The profession of dentistry existed before there was a commercial building with an aquarium in the waiting room and a laid back barbers chair that you watch ESPN with subtitles on while you get your teeth worked on with modern medical equipment. They existed since time immemorial and probably walked from town to town with a pair of pliers, whiskey, and maybe some opium just in case the fucking cloves didn’t do the trick. Once again, you’re a fucking idiot and just about anything that comes out of your mouth is some kind of Red Herring.
Ya like ACTUAL dentistry moron. Not "hey let's knock you over the head with a mallet and pull your tooth out with rusty pliers" type dentistry. They didn't have drills or complex procedures like root canals and shit. But ya I'm the dumb one that just avoided a 5,000$ dentist bill for a do it yourself at home remedy that cost me 5$ lmao. Oh and imagine thinking clove doesn't work and that you're smart for doubting it lmao. Holy fuck you're stupid. It's PROVEN to work you fucking retard. Like even dentists use it themselves because it's ridiculously effective.

Last edited:

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Terrible prediction for the next few months;

Biden doesn't make it until November (dies, removed, steps down, whatever), Kamala starts WW3, election suspended to preserve Democracy.

Friday Night Weekend GIF by Hello All