Maggie - Schwarzenegger Zombie Movie

spronk

FPS noob
not what i was expecting, looks interesting. see at home though, doubt i'd go to theaters for it

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
After all the terrible movies that Arnold has done the past twenty plus years, this one actually looks promising.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Escape Plan was awesome, so was The Sixth Day.

this movie does look good, but yeah, not a theater flick for sure.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I liked both of those movies. I wouldn't call them awesome, but I liked them.

This one definitely looks interesting, but I agree that I probably won't take the time and effort (money isn't as much of a limiting factor in which movies I see, and I'm not rich) to go see it in a theater though. I sort of only make that effort for big blockbusters anymore.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
No one but me liked Sabotage? I guess it helps that it costs 4 bucks to see a movie here.

Siliconemelons

I need to finish watching escape plan, I got a bad webrip before release so I am sure now I can get a nice copy and watch it.

This movie looks interesting - so we are going with fast moving, coherent, virus based zombies?

Column_sl

shitlord
No one but me liked Sabotage? I guess it helps that it costs 4 bucks to see a movie here.
Sabotage was pretty good. Probly the only Arnold movie I liked in awhile.

Also, I'm going to get some shit for this, but I think Arnold could have been cool in a Last of Us movie.

He doesn't look like the character, but he just is that downtrodden old warrior that you believe can save everyone when the shit hits the fan.

spronk

FPS noob
man could you imagine ahnold trying to do a southern accent. "I do declare Elle, we really are the last of us, heavens above!"

arnold will always be the man for me cuz he is so goddamn awesome, but he also randomly responds to people on reddit. some dude posted a week ago to the fitness forum that he was discouraged by a few gym rats snickering at him, out of nowhere arnold responds telling him to keep going and not give up and sharing personal anecdotes. Just some random dude!
GovSchwarzenegger comments on Bad day at the gym, completely demoralized.

If tomorrow its reported that arnold murdered a random dude I'd totally give him a pass.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
man could you imagine ahnold trying to do a southern accent. "I do declare Elle, we really are the last of us, heavens above!"

arnold will always be the man for me cuz he is so goddamn awesome, but he also randomly responds to people on reddit. some dude posted a week ago to the fitness forum that he was discouraged by a few gym rats snickering at him, out of nowhere arnold responds telling him to keep going and not give up and sharing personal anecdotes. Just some random dude!
GovSchwarzenegger comments on Bad day at the gym, completely demoralized.

If tomorrow its reported that arnold murdered a random dude I'd totally give him a pass.
My feelings exactly. I'm a little disappointed at his choice of dalliance (hideously ugly housekeeper), but aside from that he's awesome. And he wasn't really a bad governor either, despite what people like to say about him, he's just in one of the awesomest yet shittiest hippie states there is. I did see him a couple of times in Downtown Sacramento while he was governor, but never got close enough to talk to him.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Met Arnold in 1996 at the Atlanta Olympics. He was extremely nice and autographed an olympic poster I had bought. His movies have all pretty much sucked since "True Lies" but he's still far and away the greatest action star of all time (and some of his comedies were awesome as well).

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I actually kind of love End of Days for some weird reason.
Same, even though I'm still ridiculed for being excited to see that movie when it came out and convincing a large chunk of my friends to go see it with me. Every time I talk about a new movie, they'll ask if it is going to be better than End of Days. To this day. Faggots.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
End Of Days was cool, it was just really weird. i dont think arnold has ever done a horror flick before or after that one. also wasnt that movie famous for the "new" Guns n Roses song which wasnt in the movie until the credit roll?