Malaysian Airlines 777 Shot Down (?)

khalid

Unelected Mod
It's not a source, it's a translation from a German article
I'm confused. It is posted on a website covered in articles of conspiracy theory bullshit. Are you saying this article is in legitimate german sources but was just translated there?

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm confused. It is posted on a website covered in articles of conspiracy theory bullshit. Are you saying this article is in legitimate german sources but was just translated there?
Yes, the first line of the English article states it's a translated article from another source.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Yes, the first line of the English article states it's a translated article from another source.
Then link that other source. The article sounds like a blog post from a conspiracy nut, so again, I'll repeat, "nice source". It sounds as legitimate atm as Tad's favorite source, Fish.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Then link that other source. The article sounds like a blog post from a conspiracy nut, so again, I'll repeat, "nice source". It sounds as legitimate atm as Tad's favorite source, Fish.
It's also linked in the translated article:
AnderweltOnline: Schockierende Analyse zum Abschuss der Malaysian MH 017

maybe it's dead wrong and not worth a single thought. I just don't like how within an hour the "truth" was already established: UA separatists fired a Gadfly supplied by the Russians at the plane, and no one questioned it since.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>

khalid

Unelected Mod
UA separatists fired a Gadfly supplied by the Russians at the plane, and no one questioned it since.
Were all those deleted social media braggings about the shootdown shown to be fraudulent? If not, it was basically the separatists admitting they did it from the start.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Were all those deleted social media braggings about the shootdown shown to be fraudulent? If not, it was basically the separatists admitting they did it from the start.
Terrorists claiming to have done something isn't necessarily proof they did it.

In other news, a plane crashed in Teheran today. Sanctions against Iran are working.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Terrorists claiming to have done something isn't necessarily proof they did it.

In other news, a plane crashed in Teheran today. Sanctions against Iran are working.
These old pre sanctions planes are why they are stealing all these Malaysian planes!

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
oBM8Ik2.jpg