Malaysian Airlines 777 Shot Down (?)

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Im also very sure the untrained "rebels" are the ones using those missile defense systems.
What's so unbelievable about the possibility that some of the older Ukrainian separatists were in the soviet forces in the 80s and trained on the GADFLY ?

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Your"Russian irregular forces"is someone else's"Novorossiya freedom fighter". And while I imagine Russia is doing much the same as the US did in Afghanistan (supplying weapons and military advisers) I don't remember anyone calling the Mujahideen"American irregular forces". I have no doubt that there are those in eastern Ukraine who blur the line, such as ex-Russian/Soviet veterans who moved to and retired in certain Ukrainian areas and who now are fighting as Ukrainian rebels (as happened in Crimea), but in contrast with Crimea I haven't seen much of anything to suggest that Russia is deploying troops to areas like Donetsk in the same way that they did to Crimea previously, covertly or otherwise.
Igor Girkin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Igor Vsevolodovich Girkin (Russian: ????? ???????????? ??????), also known as Igor Ivanovich Strelkov (Russian: ????? ???????? ????????), born on 17 December 1970,[1] is a Russian citizen from Moscow[2] who commands the Donbass People's Militia paramilitary group and is a key figure behind the 2014 pro-Russian conflict in Ukraine.[3][4] Strelkov was charged by Ukraine authorities with terrorism[5] and is currently sanctioned by the European Union for his leading role in the insurgency in eastern Ukraine.[6] By his admission he served in the Russian FSB until March 2013,[7] and according to Ukrainian and EU authorities, he is a retired Russian military intelligence GRU colonel who has previously participated in the 2014 Crimea crisis.[8][9][6]

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Your"Russian irregular forces"is someone else's"Novorossiya freedom fighter". And while I imagine Russia is doing much the same as the US did in Afghanistan (supplying weapons and military advisers) I don't remember anyone calling the Mujahideen"American irregular forces".
they were saudi/eqyptian/iraqi irregular forces, it wasn't exactly americans who went to afghanistan in the 80's

partisan/militia/paramilitary all of these things can be called "irregular forces"

Irregular military

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
He just conveniently retired right before this all kicked off.
I wasn't really being serious, either. But honestly? Given the region's background and history, and if you read both the wiki Itzena posted as well as sources elsewhere, the dude sounds more like the Russian idealist than some sort of Russian plant by the gov't. He has a strong distaste for non-Russians in what he sees as Russian territory, has associations with a number of mercenaries, seems to have ties to a number of conflicts against Muslims (Bosnia, Chechnya), and has stumped for both a Russian primacy and a fight against the West and Muslim terrorists. I mean, is itPOSSIBLEthat Russia sent him? I guess, but then again, that's mostly an assertion made by Ukraine intelligence (the potential for bias and a certain narrative should be clear here) and I hate attributing something like this to some governmental scheme when it could more easily be explained by his own background and human nature. And given some of the sentiment that exists within Russia proper, he could easily be seen as a patriot fighting for the freedom of "Russian" peoples that are unjustly governed by Ukraine.

I mean the dude has some batshit insane tendencies and has said some odd shit, but beyond that?

10557289_803467326364747_9053964155605117597_n.jpg

they were saudi/eqyptian/iraqi irregular forces, it wasn't exactly americans who went to afghanistan in the 80's

partisan/militia/paramilitary all of these things can be called "irregular forces"

Irregular military
You aren't following, which is par for the course for you. I was directly talking about how the inclusion of some foreign advisors/trainers/etc doesn't automatically make the native force"American/Russian irregular forces". I know the makeup of those forces, you fucking imbecile. All you did in your attempt to counter what I said was to display your complete and utter lack of comprehension.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
All you did in your attempt to counter what I said was to display your complete and utter lack of comprehension.
You could call them irregular just for being separatists paramilitaries, you completely lack comprehension here.

Gorestabb

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Isn't it a little odd that the black box data hasn't been released yet? The papers just kind of stopped reporting on it.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
The question is by what. I've seen some veteran pilot claim there's clear 30mm autocannon holes in the cockpit area. That would put the blame on the SU-25 that was nearby.

Shocking Analysis of the of Malaysian MH17 | Vortex: Conscious and Courageous
What veteran pilots see 30mm cannon holes in a new 777 fuselage enough to make that ridiculous claim?

SAMs cause entry and exit wounds as well. Many people don't realize that SAMs don't just explode in a giant inefficient fireball like in the movies, they are actually more like flechette bombs that shred things like cockpits, pilots, engines, fuel lines, hydraulics, flight surfaces, etc. The pictures are far more consistent with a random spread of shrapnel than a focused burst of canon fire. 30mm shells have a huge, huge KE and are either kinetic penetrator rounds OR straight HE. Penetrators would sail straight through a 777. HE rounds (more likely) would show different damage having EXPLODED from the inside as opposed to have been created by an explosion on the outside of the plain and forced through the cockpit area. You wouldn't have so much coming in one side and going out the other as either coming in one side and toasting/charring small fragments going out in more directions.

EDIT: lol the explanation that the cockpit was fired on by both sides. Yea a 30mm to a fucking 777 needs two passes or the Ukranians planned a special double attack maneuver with their SUs. lol.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Just a quick glance at that link, seems a conspiracy quack website.
Their current top article...
THE TREATMENT FOR EBOLA

This is a lengthy article, DO NOT SURFACE READ. The actual treatment for ebola which will virtually eliminate fatalities, as revealed by a doctor who has worked with ebola, is below.

Consider this: The elite would never release a plague without an easy cure, and along with this ebola outbreak an American biowarfare firm has been working in Sierra Leon for the last five years. Google that. Sierra Leon has actually identified them as the perpetrators of this outbreak and kicked them out of the country. There is absolutely no doubt this outbreak was intentionally caused by the U.S. war department.

And if it is intentional, a cure is known. There would simply be no other way to do business.
Yeah, nice source.