Malignant (2021)

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 5 Votes
Title: Malignant (2021)

Tagline: A new vision of terror.

Genre: Horror, Thriller

Director: James Wan

Cast: Annabelle Wallis, Maddie Hasson, George Young, Michole Briana White, Jacqueline McKenzie, Jake Abel, Ray Chase, Marina Mazepa, Susanna Thompson, Ingrid Bisu, Zoë Bell, Christian Clemenson, Mckenna Grace, Jon Lee Brody, Paula Marshall, Patrick Cox, Rachel Winfree, Marina Mazepa, Paul Mabon, Amir Aboulela, Ruben Pla, Patricia Velásquez, Jean Louisa Kelly, Mike Mendez, Renee Harbek, Gino Montesinos, Kalina Vanska, Gregory Garcia, Christina Veronica

Release: 2021-09-01

Runtime: 111

Plot: Madison is paralyzed by shocking visions of grisly murders, and her torment worsens as she discovers that these waking dreams are in fact terrifying realities.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Fun James Wan flick in the vein of 90s horror / supernatural action movies. Definite campy and comedic elements, but not too much. Go into it without seeing the trailer if at all possible.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
Ok, is it me, or did this look like a made for TV movie…or something on Lifetime? The music, the acting, the shots…

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
It was not Wans best work. For free I enjoyed it. The whispering was annoying because you wouls crank it to hear the voices then blam blaring music.

• 1Like

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
I thought it was ok, I enjoyed myself at the drive in watching this

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I turned this shit off, lol.
Lol my wife and I watched this thing and were contemplating that about five times. About an hour in we said fuck it and laughed our asses off we watched something so stupid.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Fun James Wan flick in the vein of 90s horror / supernatural action movies. Definite campy and comedic elements, but not too much. Go into it without seeing the trailer if at all possible.
Went and saw this tonight, never saw a trailer.

The first act is some Bad-Conjuring, but once it got to the payoff, I left the theater thinking this movie fuckin' ruled.

The fuckin Police Station Gun-kata scene was so off the wall, I loved it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
Went and saw this tonight, never saw a trailer.

The first act is some Bad-Conjuring, but once it got to the payoff, I left the theater thinking this movie fuckin' ruled.

The fuckin Police Station Gun-kata scene was so off the wall, I loved it.

Same. I almost walked out but then it picked up and was really entertaining and I’m glad I stuck around. After thinking about it I think the first half was intentionally campy and making fun of common horror flick tropes but then had a great twist and felt very modern and refreshing and new

• 1Like
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database