MANDATORY QUESTIONNAIRE FOR MODERATOR CANDINDATES

Status
Not open for further replies.

iannis

Musty Nester
- When did you begin reading fohguild / rerolled?

It must have been waay back in the spring of 2000. Some guy in my EQ guild turned me on to the place for "elite strats"

- When did you begin posting on fohguild / rerolled?

As soon as I registered. What am I, some lurking betacuck pussy?

- What was the name, class, server and guild of your main EverQuest character? If you did not play EverQuest, simply click the "X" in the top right corner of your browser.

Ober Mihedt, Druid, Morell-Thule. Our guild changed names about every 3 months. But we were the guys that made fun of lyrical before it was cool. Also, I knew Foler. He was a human paladin.

- Other than EverQuest, what MMOs did you or do you play?

All of them since with the notable exception of WoW. I played WoW beta and was like, "meh". I stayed in Daoc instead. Like a MAN.

- Name three historical figures who you admire.

Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, Bill Cosby, and Bill Gates. I just like guys named Bill. Except for that other one. Don't care for that one much.

- What is your position on Gamer Gate? (100 words minimum)

I don't even know what that is, but the jpgs that bisi posts about it make me laugh. Also, Tanooma is retarded.

- What are your feelings on the immigrant crisis in Europe? (100 words minimum)

Kill browns.

- Do you believe that Mist is perpetual victim in life or do you believe she is responsible for her own failures?

9 out of 10 people enjoy gangrape.

- If elected, what changes would you push to institute to this board?

I would make tocunets all signed. But the signature would be pulled from either whoever left it, or there's a 15% chance that it just pulls the name of some poster out of the thread to sign it with.

- From your perspective, what were the "golden days" of this board?

The Millie Era, for sure. That guy soft-banned me for saying that he had a cock. Now that's comedy.

- If you could ban one member of the board right now, who would it be? (note: you may choose to decline)

Millie. Once I use my amod powers to figure out who his alts are.

- If you could unban one former member of the board right now, who would it be? (note: you may choose to decline)

Izo. I mean, wot da fuq m8. Izo is good people.

Please note that I fully endorse Mist for Amod, and a vote for me translates directly in a vote for xim. Help me to help xer. A plague upon your house, Amod. A plague upon you!

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Surprised there is no question pertaining to the location of Sean - the boards are just not the same without him.

Status
Not open for further replies.