[Manga] Bleach (spoilers to current)

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Little disappointed that this ends in an ambiguous powerup for Kenpachi with no real changes made.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Makes no sense really, if she can heal people from being turned to a skeleton she can heal being stabbed by Kenpachi again.

If it's not a fake ending and he doesn't learn the name of his sword (at least) then this is bullshit.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Of course she can heal herself, but you know this is gonna be some bullshit about her "accepting her fate" and letting Zaraki take her place as the true Kenpachi.

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
Found this while wondering wtf about her bankai. Basically, it's written two ways with the same kanji reading, so the translators put all of it in English as "Minazuki". Got this infos from here:http://randomc.net/2013/02/14/bleach...little-secret/

That her Shikai. Her bankai was written as ??. Although it also reads as ?minazuki?, it has a different meaning.

??? (?purify the flesh?)
?? (?deplete everything?)
(I don't have Chinese or Japanese character packs installed hence the squares). One post I saw speculated on the idea that her bankai removes literally everything, leaving Unohana and those affected by her bankai unable to do anything but sword fight, which would obviously tilt the odds heavily in her favor.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Read the mangapanda one, then the mangastream...

First translation made it sound like Ichigo was done. Second one seemed like he had to go through some more "rebuilding" first...

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah I always wait for Mangastream....Mangapanda translations can be god damn awful at times.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, I know they're bad, but if the Mangastream isn't out I normally can't wait
frown.png

frown.png

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
I got the impression (from both translations) that crazy zanpaktou guy was making Ichigo go through the basics; that his reforging has to go through a completely different process.

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
So am I correct in believing that both Zanpaktous Ichigo has gotten so far have been acquired incorrectly?
Technically this is true, though I think there's a hint of a retcon here as far as acquiring the swords are concerned. Ichigo manifested as a shinigami with a released Zangetsu from the start (Rukia transferring her power; the infusion from others in the Fullbring arc), yet this arc is implying shinigami won't ever have one without acquiring and imprinting on an Asauchi. So where the hell did Zangetsu come from at the start?

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
I'll guess that Ichigo took so much power from Rukia is because he is part Quincy. So to recap Ichigo will be part shinigami, hollow, fullbringer, and quincy. That's why Mayuri's research is going to play a part and that Aizen will as well because he recognized the same. It will all tie in with Isshin, his mom, Ryuuken, Kaien, Ginjo and the rest of the fullbringers, and the Shiba clan. Another of my crackpot theories is his mom was a quincy and brother to Ryuuken which makes him Ichigo's uncle and Uryu his cousin, Isshin is a banished shinigami captain or royal guard that fell in love with a quincy and thereby shaming the Shiba clan causing it to fall from nobility, Isshin originally discovered Fullbring powers in the human world, Urahara is the mastermind behind all of this, and Ichigo is a grand experiment.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I think that's a pretty good theory about it. Who knows if it'll wrap up that cleanly though.