[Manga] Bleach (spoilers to current)

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Too obvious if you ask me; that's why I'm going with the other idea. Trying my best to think like a stoner here, lol.

Chris

Potato del Grande
They killed his mother so... yeah he will learn their secrets then betray them then get beaten up so that Ichigo can save him.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
If he's a quincy he has Juha's blood in him. If he really does betray him it better be interesting as to how.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
If he's a quincy he has Juha's blood in him. If he really does betray him it better be interesting as to how.
Isn't he like a three-quarters blood Quincy, and doesn't that make Ichigo a half-blood quincy?!

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Actually, yeah. Both of them would have Quincy blood in them - Juha should theoretically be able to take the Quincy powers out of them (well, maybe not Ichigo since he hasn't really shown any 'Quincy' powers) for himself and make, at least Ishida, completely worthless.

I'm wondering now if Ishida knows that true story behind his mother's death or if his father kept it from him as well. If he is clueless, it gives Juha a perfect opportunity to feed Ishida a "Shinigami donkey raped and murdered your mother in cold blood now become their sworn enemy" story to bring him over to the dark side, that is unless Ishida really is just doing this for a future betrayal.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Actually, yeah. Both of them would have Quincy blood in them - Juha should theoretically be able to take the Quincy powers out of them (well, maybe not Ichigo since he hasn't really shown any 'Quincy' powers) for himself and make, at least Ishida, completely worthless.

I'm wondering now if Ishida knows that true story behind his mother's death or if his father kept it from him as well. If he is clueless, it gives Juha a perfect opportunity to feed Ishida a "Shinigami donkey raped and murdered your mother in cold blood now become their sworn enemy" story to bring him over to the dark side, that is unless Ishida really is just doing this for a future betrayal.
He showed the Blut power then Juha tried to cut his head off.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
yeah I didn't understand the last episode. How did Ichigo's mother die and who is his father? lol.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
yeah I didn't understand the last episode. How did Ichigo's mother die and who is his father? lol.
Nah, Isshin is his dad. He's just 1/2 quincy, which is all descended from Juha Bach.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
His mother died because a hallow appeared at the same time Juha Bach recalled the power of the Quincies he saw as impure, which included Ichigo's mom. She was just a mere human at that point.

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
His mother died because a hallow appeared at the same time Juha Bach recalled the power of the Quincies he saw as impure, which included Ichigo's mom. She was just a mere human at that point.
So he's responsible for the death of both Ichigo and Ishida's moms?

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Ichigi is half quincy, half hollow, half shinigami, and half human. I no longer know what the fuck is happening, but so long as Ichigo and old man Zangetsu end up pulling off a DBZ style fusion and rape every last quincy I don't really care. Also need an Orihime, Rangiku, and adult Nel threesome before this all ends.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Then why wouldnt Ichigo lose his powers as well since he isnt a pure quincy? Granted he hasnt ever used a real quincy power till now.
My guess is that Bach stole all of those powers at the same time (pulled powers from both Masaki and Ishida's-mom at the same time, resulting in Masaki dying to king fisher and ishida's-mom dying of terrible-plot-jutsu) and he's "at his prime" now. He basically pulled power to bring himself back from death or annihilation or something else equally stupid.

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
Ichigi is half quincy, half hollow, half shinigami, and half human. I no longer know what the fuck is happening, but so long as Ichigo and old man Zangetsu end up pulling off a DBZ style fusion and rape every last quincy I don't really care. Also need an Orihime, Rangiku, and adult Nel threesome before this all ends.
OMG, Ichigo is a 200% Shiniquinollowman. No way anyone will ever beat that.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Seriously, what the fuck has been going on in the last 2 chapters of Bleach? Typically, the manga follows some sort of continuity... you can follow what's going on. These latest 2 chapters start off in the middle of a story and don't bother explaining how they got to that point. It's almost like there's a ghost writer at the moment.

Anyone feel similar, or am I an overly critical asshole?