[Manga] Bleach (spoilers to current)

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Probably doesn't, Byakuya used his shikai after all.

But we probably won't find out, since the author will take a break again anyway.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Kenpachi has started talking to his sword, or at least acknowledging that it has a voice. Probably has a shikai now, and it'll rape the new OP kid up.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Kenpachi has started talking to his sword, or at least acknowledging that it has a voice. Probably has a shikai now, and it'll rape the new OP kid up.
Back when people cared, there were arguments over if he was a permanent shikai type like Ichigo or not. Now it turns out that Ichigo was just holding an arrow the entire time since he was a Quincy lol.

Tramddark_sl

shitlord
Given that several characters were powerful enough to 'force the issue' with their Bankai, sometimes with science help, I'm pretty sure that he's already done it. Kenpachi is kind of on a different scale from all of them, especially now.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I find it strangely ironic that a character who can do whatever he wants with his imagination was thought up by an author who's imagination is clearly starting to dry up. :p

Tramddark_sl

shitlord
Dude has that sort of imagination powers and all he does is make a lot of guns and have the landscape try to crush him? I mean wtf, let's see some Proteus level X-Men shit. Let's see you rip a person apart into molecules. Let's see you warp reality and turn him into a fucked up creature. I mean what he did to Yashiro was way more creative than what he's doing now. It's freaking stupid.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If he used his power correctly he would be unbeatable. So he won't use it like he should and kenpachi will cut his head off going bankai. The worst part of this chapter is there are two more quincies. Way too many bad guys left.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
If he used his power correctly he would be unbeatable. So he won't use it like he should and kenpachi will cut his head off going bankai. The worst part of this chapter is there are two more quincies. Way too many bad guys left.
Gotta have each asshole captain redeem themselves.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Dude has that sort of imagination powers and all he does is make a lot of guns and have the landscape try to crush him? I mean wtf, let's see some Proteus level X-Men shit. Let's see you rip a person apart into molecules. Let's see you warp reality and turn him into a fucked up creature. I mean what he did to Yashiro was way more creative than what he's doing now. It's freaking stupid.
Kenpachi has too much soul energy to be directly manipulated by his bullshit.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I find it strangely ironic that a character who can do whatever he wants with his imagination was thought up by an author who's imagination is clearly starting to dry up. :p
This sort of sums up the entire series after he saves Rukia.

Tramddark_sl

shitlord
Yeah, Arrancar arc was good. Hell even the Karakura town fights weren't freaking awful until... the Quincies came.

Then everything after that was an extreme disappointment.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I didn't begin to get truly disappointed with Bleach until the Fullbring arc, though i'm with a lot of people when I say I would have been completely satisfied with the series had it ended after Aizen was captured.

Rime

<Donor>
Manga died for me when 'Berserk' Ichigo never showed up again. He gets a power up that fracking awesome and what do they do? Give him a bunch of bullshit other abilities and never mention it again.

It would have been so much better if Ichigo went berserk during the Aizen fight and killed Aizen, weakened, the rest of the Quincies/Shinigami/Whomever manage to take him down at great cost.