[manga] Everything Else

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Was that a 1 shot or is he finally going to continue the story? Been watching the anime the past week or so, so I would be stoked to hear it's finally going to get back on track.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Was that a 1 shot or is he finally going to continue the story? Been watching the anime the past week or so, so I would be stoked to hear it's finally going to get back on track.
I think it's a continuation of the story? maybe? Fuck I can't remember.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I believe it's a continuation. I haven't been reading the manga (been doing anime to catch up) but I looked at the last few chapters and it's all about whatever the hell the last chapter is about too.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
HxH stopped focusing on gon and co, once killua healed gon with his creepy sister, since then they've focus'd on the celestial 12, the top hunters and committee. (now it's 10 since ging and the rat left).

from what it seems like to me, the current chapter is a time skip of 100 years and they're trying to piece together what happened when beyond netero (old man's son) made the trip to i guess "dark world?"

since there's no breaker, no tog, the only staple for me is fairy tail atm.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
HxH stopped focusing on gon and co, once killua healed gon with his creepy sister, since then they've focus'd on the celestial 12, the top hunters and committee. (now it's 10 since ging and the rat left).

from what it seems like to me, the current chapter is a time skip of 100 years and they're trying to piece together what happened when beyond netero (old man's son) made the trip to i guess "dark world?"

since there's no breaker, no tog, the only staple for me is fairy tail atm.
Wait, where'd you get "100 years"? I'm so fucking lost in HxH...

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i might've read it wrong, i felt like the suits were talking about the past, which is the present now. they talk about that weird guy that's been there for 50 years and then a book thats hundreds of years old, just thought that was gings book.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Official continuation of story - no time skip - gon and killua are off doing stuff since focus shifted.

Watch the anime!

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
is the anime caught up with the manga? past the bug arc, past the creepy healing sister?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Onepunch man is awesome, and the biggest of cock teases.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
HunterxHunter 2011 anime is about where King Ant dies. It hasn't caught up.

In regards to Fairy Tail: This manga is about as bad as Bleach. Oh, you want Senzu bean? OK.

Tramddark_sl

shitlord
Fairy Tail abides by every stereotypical Shounen trope but it actually cares about the story. It's good mindless fun. You can actually recall some recent fights from the last arc and the prior arc that you cared about. Bleach does not. It's pretty much trash.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
in terms of fighting, bleach is the worst ever.

if you see a lieutenant on screen, that lieutenant will never win a fight, get beaten to a pulp within an inch of life and be saved by a captain/ichigo. then the bad guy will give a lifes story, then get owned, but don't worry, they will do a power-up, then get owned, do a minor powerup, reflect on lifes story, then die, captain/ichigo collapses.

whats worse is when you have an end boss fight like aizen, you know everyone is gonna be beaten to a pulp/useless until ichigo fights him, they take out any suspense and drama by following their horrible power-up/owned formula.