Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
It may have been.

It's those giant lines. The ones that they run on the metal power poles waaaaay off in the distance.

These shits. If you get close to those you can actually hear them hum.
My parents live next to some that look like this - they definitely hum. BTW my folks did not need to tell us NOT to climb the fucker.
G said me spending all those years near that electricity explained a lot about why I was such an odd girl. I was odd before we moved there though, so he was wrong. Yep, even dead I am telling him he is wrong. Good thing he loved me.
hiliners.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Bein dead is a really shitty way to win an argument, Mr. Gravy.

Also: completely ineffective!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
This is like week 2 of my wife cleaning my office. I help when I can, but to be honest it's all her shit so I just move big things when she asks. It's looking like a room again which is something crazy. Id post a pic of the before but last time Picasso zoomed in on our engagement photo and used it as his avatar

• 1Solidarity

trex

Queen Bee
SHOW HER YOUR DICK

Lol

I'm just giving you a hard time cause I'm jelly popsicle. All of us in here with families and responsibilities. I could go for one random old school night of snorting piles of cocaine off weiners.

I get in random funks where I can't get anything clean or cooked, noodle. If it makes you feel any better. But I feel like the most depressing loser who has no job and still can't get shit done and tell myself what a piece of shit woman I am. That's the hard part.

• 1Solidarity

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Lol

I'm just giving you a hard time cause I'm jelly popsicle. All of us in here with families and responsibilities. I could go for one random old school night of snorting piles of cocaine off weiners.

I get in random funks where I can't get anything clean or cooked, noodle. If it makes you feel any better. But I feel like the most depressing loser who has no job and still can't get shit done and tell myself what a piece of shit woman I am. That's the hard part.
My wife just doesn't do it ever. It's a familial trait on her mother's side

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I used to be on board the wanting Lulz to get his shit together, but then I figured I might need a drug connection if I'm ever in his neck of the woods.

trex

Queen Bee
I used to be on board the wanting Lulz to get his shit together, but then I figured I might need a drug connection if I'm ever in his neck of the woods.

it was good times when we would hear that he's "quitting for good!" "means it this time" "is ready to quit" or "needs to quit" in elfpals only to get bombarded with posts later in the evening. drugs are bad and everything but lulz seems to have a damn fun life.

it's funny how you go through your posts and chats from the night before and delete it all claiming it's drunken babbling. if only you could hack into girls phones and delete the texts before they wake up. Or matrix into their mind and make them forget what you said. love you pal.

Noodleface Noodleface that sucks. what does she spend her days doing? productivity with kid? maybe she needs happy pills?

• 1Solidarity

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
As someone who can strongly relate with some of Lulz's woes, it is indeed fun...until it's not. Losing jobs is usually a tipping point of it not being fun. I didn't get my shit together until well into my 30s, so I can't really preach to him too much.

• 2Solidarity

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah T-Rex, she's with the kid all day and he's a demon that requires constant supervision. Also she believes in no tv for him so she brought it on herself

Your name always autocorrect and I'm never changing it

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
As someone who can strongly relate with some of Lulz's woes, it is indeed fun...until it's not. Losing jobs is usually a tipping point of it not being fun. I didn't get my shit together until well into my 30s, so I can't really preach to him too much.
The best preachers claim their own shortcomings and provide gentle support to their fellows...thinking you're one of the good ones Daddy Soy.

• 2Solidarity

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah T-Rex, she's with the kid all day and he's a demon that requires constant supervision. Also she believes in no tv for him so she brought it on herself

Your name always autocorrect and I'm never changing it
No TV until what age? Don't raise some weird kid who doesn't know any of the cool cartoons his friends are watching.

• 2Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm about to turn 31 and I think I'm finally getting to the point of wanting to party less. For example, I went out on Sunday and shared a mezcal margarita pitcher with a friend during lunch then downed a couple beers in the park. I was home by 6. I would have absolutely kept that shit going until I was embarrassingly blacked out only a year ago. Thankfully I never really had to deal with long-term consequences except for a few poor financial desicions. Like one time I bought a really expensive guitar amp. Another time I booked a vacation to Peru. I went on a shopping spree on Newegg and ended up building a dope computer. Sure I accrued a bit a of short-term debt with some of those decisions, but hey, I still use the amp and computer. And Peru was dope.

• 1Solidarity