Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Big p, tell her you want to be the next one to abuse her. Then tell her where and when your date is and tell her to wear a miniskirt.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Big p, tell her you want to be the next one to abuse her. Then tell her where and when your date is and tell her to wear a miniskirt.

This will also let you know butt stuff is on the menu

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Marriage has made you really squirrelly my man.

She pays the bills, owns the house, takes care of me. It's not rocket surgery.

Edit - she's having a lot of fun. While at my parents for Christmas she scanned some photos of me when I was young and around 18. She put them on facebook this morning.

If she's happy. I'm happy. She's just surprised I wasn't hatched at age 25.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Make a tinder profile and talk about how you're trapped and abused.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
This will also let you know butt stuff is on the menu

There's literally no downside to that strategy.

The absolute worst thing that could happen is that she shows up wearing what you told her to wear. If that happens give her a fake name and address.

Actually she should already have the fake name and address.

• 2Worf

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The WORST thing would be her showing up in a miniskirt? What?

And Borzak's posts make me laugh. Been dating for 20 years and finally get married and all this new info comes out about each other? And then y'all get all giggly over Facebook? Old people on the Internet, man. Starting to understand why Facebook is mostly olds now.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Borzak is the Tahani of FOH

Actually Vinen is probably the Tahani but Borzak's stories aren't far behind.

• 1Worf

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
The WORST thing would be her showing up in a miniskirt? What?

Yeah cause then you have to fuck a crazy bitch to have a chance to survive the night. I didn't say it was bad, just the worst case scenario.

Be sure you tie her up when you fuck her in the ass. Give yourself as much head start as possible.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Just bring the teen vogue guide to anal sex with you if you are unsure what to do.

• 1Worf

Borzak

At the end say "You mind if a friend of mine gets in on this?"

I mean go all out.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Most of it comes from me acting like an old man by age 24 when she met me.

Not trollin cause this is the grownup thread. Hope it doesn't come off sounding harsh. It's because of your medical problems and because you're so needy. You could win any game of misery oneupmanship you cared to enter (thank God you don't do it all over the forum). When you casually mention your crippling illnesses it's surreal because most people that bad off would be talking about it constantly like a crossfit cultist. You're lucky you found a caregiver to take care of you. I suspect she's lucky too cause I'm sure that's what she gets off on.

iannis

Musty Nester
Borzak is the Tahani of FOH

Actually Vinen is probably the Tahani but Borzak's stories aren't far behind.

Bell is my forever Disney princess, even if she is a coal burner, but dayum tahani.

She's got some giant girl nuts for sure.

Borzak

When you go from working 16 hours a day at times to less than nothing, you too can find new and inventive ways to be annoying (not to my wife). The only care taking she does is that I don't die while she is in be sleeping with me, which she has done once before we were married. I told her multiple times she is crazy for marrying a man with one foot in the grave.

Last edited:

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Restitution.

rrr_img_65605.jpg

Sorry that's the best I can do for now.
I could have sworn we saw an actual topless picture of her before. Or maybe it was someone else, but I seem to remember seeing tits that weren't half bad. And I'm not talking tranny tits.
You weren't entirely wrong but it wasn't full nude. Too bad the image is busted. It was in a grey bra. I'm a little creeped out that I remembered the forum page 152 that it was on...

• 2Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Lol on the old forum the page number was in the tags for the thread. For every posts per page setting.

• 1Like