Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
She has bad teeth.

pleased benedict cumberbatch GIF by BBC
Nah her teeth are actually good looking.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
Izo Izo Izo Izo get in here and do your thing.
iu

Well, it seems like Big P got her to slow her tootsie roll.
So she actually came into my office and gave me more candy(it was from some bowl of candy her office had out) towards the end of the day. Really didnt know what to say to her so I just said uhh thanks. She asks me if everything is okay and I just ask her wtf happened, its like a switch flipped in her head.

She goes on about her life is basically a mess right now and after stopping and thinking she was acting impulsively and cant get involved with someone right now, but shes still really into me and wants to do something "when shes ready". I told her point blank shes being a mindfuck and Im not gonna wait around and be interested in doing anything with her when "shes ready". Either shit or get off the pot. She just said she understands and left my office.

Also completely unrelated to this woman but on the subject of women being women. The other day I was sitting down stapling some papers i printed out next to this coworker who had a sticker on her shirt that said ask me about the ABCs. I asked what are the ABCs. She looked right at me an said C was a for cock. I say uhh what did you just say? She repeats them again saying c is for cock.

This from a married woman who recently had a kid.

Last edited:

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
iu

So she actually came into my office and gave me more candy(it was from some bowl of candy her office had out) towards the end of the day. Really didnt know what to say to her so I just said uhh thanks. She asks me if everything is okay and I just ask her wtf happened, its like a switch flipped in her head.

She goes on about her life is basically a mess right now and after stopping and thinking she was acting impulsively and cant get involved with someone right now, but shes still really into me and wants to do something "when shes ready". I told her point blank shes being a mindfuck and Im not gonna wait around and be interested in doing anything with her when "shes ready". Either shit or get off the pot. She just said she understands and left my office.

Also completely unrelated to this woman but on the subject of women being women. The other day I was sitting down stapling some papers i printed out next to this coworker who had a sticker on her shirt that said ask me about the ABCs. I asked what are the ABCs. She looked right at me an said C was a for cock. I say uhh what did you just say? She repeats them again saying c is for cock.

You should probably start suing that company for sexual harassment now, and just skip to the head of the line.

• 6Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 8 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
iu

I’m trying to understand what it is you’re wanting to do? You want to date this woman? She doesn’t seem sane.

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
I’m trying to understand what it is you’re wanting to do? You want to date this woman? She doesn’t seem sane.
Seriously no. From the get go she said she wasn't interested in getting into a serious long term relationship, multiple times. Just wanted to bang/hangout.

Under that pretense I was perfectly wiling to put up with a certain level of crazy.

• 1Barf

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
I’m trying to understand what it is you’re wanting to do?
Obviously, he's trying to get herpes.

Dude, be careful. Crazy is the worst place to stick your dick. Sounds like she is already getting what she wants but would like to keep you on the back burner for when that blows up or she gets bored.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
Sounds like she is already getting what she wants but would like to keep you on the back burner for when that blows up or she gets bored.
More or less what I was thinking which is why the attraction I had is pretty much gone now.

I'd like to bang a Scarlet Johansson lookalike but only so much weirdness ill put up with.

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Seriously no. From the get go she said she wasn't interested in getting into a serious long term relationship, multiple times. Just wanted to bang/hangout.

Under that pretense I was perfectly wiling to put up with a certain level of crazy.
In this post man who frequently complains about women with inflated senses of self worth decides he wants to bang a woman who he wouldn’t date/marry.

Make it make sense.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
iu

Probably dodged a bullet. Sounds like a schizo. It's safe to post her nudes now ofc.
monty python wink GIF
Whats Up 90S GIF by The Gregory Brothers

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Gonna pass on that exciting offer...I kinda wanna stay married to this one. Also, I might end up dragging her here someday. She was a bit of a lefty when we met, and now she's starting to ask questions like "What's Telegram and why does everyone say it's bad?"

"Oh, it's just for fellow racists like us, honey....."

ez pz. Just black out her eyes like J49 did. Even if she ever comes here she will never know it's her. Or at least she'll never be able to prove it.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I prefer not having the fan on. Hate having slightly breezy air blowing on me. Husband wants it, though, so on it goes.

I like a fan as long as it's not blowing over my head. My wife likes a fan too but I had to re-aim it so it pointed it at our feet.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
My wife asked for a vacuum and it's what she actually wanted!

Unfortunately, it was for me to use...

I gave my wife a vacuum for valentines day once because she was bitching about ours. Dyson ball, hell of a vacuum. Turned out I read the room wrong, but I pivoted and was like no baby the real gift is that this is a man's vacuum and now I'll be using it. You gotta be agile. That ball vacuum has been shitting the bed recently, so for christmas she bought me 2 vacuums. I'm pretty sure that means I'm done cleaning. fingers crossed, pray for me bros.

• 1Worf

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Crazy is the worst place to stick your dick.

You misspelled best. Only caveat is to never give it your real name or address. So, work crazy is a dangerous place to stick your dick.