Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Been divorced for 4.5 years. Have 2 daughters, 21 and 11. My oldest hasn't talked to her mom in 3 years, and has been living with me ever since.

Ex is firmly in the fucking psycho leftist bullshit camp. When I asked about pulling the youngest out of public school at the beginning of covid, she thought I had found jesus, and that's why I wanted to put her in private school. No, but I'll take some fucking bible study if we can get some actual goddamned learning out of it.

My oldest fell for the trans trap a few years ago, but thankfully (through no small miracle) managed to redpill herself before any serious damage was done. She for some reason got a wild hair up her ass and decided to see if her mom wanted to grab lunch since it was the ex's birthday yesterday. The kid got a half assed apology and they talked for a few hours about how the trans community is essentially there just to groom and abuse children. "Oh, i haven't heard any of that." "No problem mom, I got these videos from Lotus Eaters that can explain to you what's been happening" "Oh, that's happening in England though, that's different." "Want me to find videos from here?"

Good fucking job, kiddo. I sure as fuck won't ever be able to talk some sense into the ex. But if she can get woke the fuck up from her own damned daughter, then maybe, just fucking MAYBE, we can save the youngest from this commie bullshit before it even starts.

• 8Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I'm well aware dude. Woman is completely hysterical on the topic for the time being. I am hoping she chills the fuck out about it it just hasn't happened yet.

Nevermind that she still reads Russian books, media, and Russian dubbed TV shows daily because "its faster for me." Oh and most of her East Euro friends here in Austin are all Russians.
you know wife pulling daughter out of ukrain school sounds like shes embarressed to be russian and shes doing it for social pts to prove how pro ukrain she is, cuz she still talks russian, she still learns in russian but your daughter will be different b/c that will be what makes the wife look good.

it's no different than when these wifes decide to trans their daughters for retweets, the wife still dresses like a woman, she still wears makeup like a woman, but the daughter will now be a boy b/c that will be what makes the wife look good.

they make the daughter bear the burden, while they get the clout

time to put your foot down

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Been divorced for 4.5 years. Have 2 daughters, 21 and 11. My oldest hasn't talked to her mom in 3 years, and has been living with me ever since.

Ex is firmly in the fucking psycho leftist bullshit camp. When I asked about pulling the youngest out of public school at the beginning of covid, she thought I had found jesus, and that's why I wanted to put her in private school. No, but I'll take some fucking bible study if we can get some actual goddamned learning out of it.

My oldest fell for the trans trap a few years ago, but thankfully (through no small miracle) managed to redpill herself before any serious damage was done. She for some reason got a wild hair up her ass and decided to see if her mom wanted to grab lunch since it was the ex's birthday yesterday. The kid got a half assed apology and they talked for a few hours about how the trans community is essentially there just to groom and abuse children. "Oh, i haven't heard any of that." "No problem mom, I got these videos from Lotus Eaters that can explain to you what's been happening" "Oh, that's happening in England though, that's different." "Want me to find videos from here?"

Good fucking job, kiddo. I sure as fuck won't ever be able to talk some sense into the ex. But if she can get woke the fuck up from her own damned daughter, then maybe, just fucking MAYBE, we can save the youngest from this commie bullshit before it even starts.
Good for you. It’s a hard fight but keep at it. They’re worth it.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>

Any chance you'd be willing to detail out what you mean by the oldest falling for the trans trap?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Any chance you'd be willing to detail out what you mean by the oldest falling for the trans trap?
I'm guessing we've already heard the story a dozen times. Experienced predator locks on to a few key teenage insecurities or exploits some ignorance to gaslight vulnerable child into thinking 'oh the answer to these problems of mine must be that im actually a man'

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>

Sure

I'm guessing we've already heard the story a dozen times. Experienced predator locks on to a few key teenage insecurities or exploits some ignorance to gaslight vulnerable child into thinking 'oh the answer to these problems of mine must be that im actually a man'

Actually, no.

So, I think it was her first year in high school (She'll be 22 this year), she cut off all her hair, started dressing more like a boy and having a lot more emotional problems (depression, laziness, anxiety, etc). She would talk to my ex (We were married at the time) more than me obviously about shit, and the reports I got was that my kid was feeling like a boy, gender dysphoria, all of that. This was early on in the whole phase of shit, fuck...Obama was president at the time. My ex initially was like "well, these things happen, I felt more like a boy at a certain point in my development too, but then I grew out of it." Okay, whatever, it's a phase, no big deal.

At some point, the kiddo asked if she could start going by "(boy name)" at school. No, absolutely fucking not. I gave you a fucking name for a reason, that's your goddamned name. What's even more infuriating about that is my kid has a feminine version of a male name, so literally, she can just shorten it and it's a new name. So that pissed me off, and I wasn't having it. Around this time, the ex and I started diverging - the ex more supportive of what was going on, me more grounded in reality. We would talk about it, and the kiddo would express desires to be seen as male. Unfortunately, during this time, she was also a complete pain in the ass (because she was at that stage in her development). I vividly remember a couple of occasions where she said shit to me and I told her in no uncertain terms would she ever be allowed to say that shit as a man, because she would be laid the fuck out. Okay, maybe it wasn't in those exact words in a father's rage, but you get the picture.

Further along in this process, it comes out that my daughter (pretending to be a male) had a boyfriend (long distance - computer gaming type of thing). What? That sounds like straight with extra steps. What the fuck is going on here? I am more convinced than ever that this is simply a phase and she is simply a little confused about things.

The ex and I get divorced, and in the interim time when I'm outta the house, my kid completely loses her mind at the lack of structure in the household. My ex goes thru my kid's diary and confronts her on shit, my kid fucking takes off in the middle of the night. I get called to sort it out (Because who the fuck else is going to? Certainly not the "Primary caregiver" lol). I tell the ex she crossed the fucking line and this is entirely unacceptable behavior as a parent and she deserves everything that's coming to her for it. I wrangle the kid back, she decides she's not going to live with her mother, and doesn't want to see her again.

Fast forward to after the divorce, with me heading the household and working my ass off 60-70 hours a week to keep a roof over our head, my daughter tells me that her boyfriend is in town and she wants me to meet him. This is the first time I've ever had to do that, and I don't know what my role is here. At the time, I didn't even own a shotgun, so sitting on the porch with that is out. I come home from work and there's 3 pairs of shoes in the entryway - my oldest's, my youngest daughter's (10 years younger than the oldest), and then, a pair of shoes a size in between them. What the fuck. I walk up the stairs and there's my 2 kids - along with the meekest, most timid 18 year old trying her best to be a boy with D cups. Words can't really describe the emotions a father feels when he doesn't have to worry about his daughter getting knocked up, and has been this whole time.

It turns out that they were just kids - fucking idiots playing video games. And for some reason, they got the impression that the only people who play video games are boys. So they met, they're reading bullshit on Tumblr, they decide that they like video games, so they must be trans. And since this was in the infancy of shit, no one really knew what was going on or how sinister everything was yet because it hadn't really taken off. Once the household stabilized and her delusions weren't being fed into, she dropped the whole trans shit pretty quickly. She's doing extremely well for herself now. She's emotionally stable, she got a job at a factory, paid cash for a 2021 Corolla, and has been talking a lot about getting married to this gal and moving out and starting a life and shit while she's stockpiling cash for a house. Lately, she's been realizing that the male workplace world is not all that fun, or even fulfilling, so we've been having a lot of conversations about gender roles and expectations and shit, and one of the last conversations I had with her ended with "Well, I guess I'm growing my hair back out."

She's a great kid. She's turned into a great adult, and I couldn't be more proud of her. It turns out that all she needed was to have her illusions not be catered to. I wasn't a dick about any of it (aside from the aforementioned threats of putting her on her ass), all I did was just gently explain to her in many different ways that she's never going to be taken seriously as an adult male, when the best she'll ever be capable of is teenage boy with short hair and feminine features.

Last month she asked me what she needs to do to get her carry permit. I think I'm doing okay.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Sure

Actually, no.

So, I think it was her first year in high school (She'll be 22 this year), she cut off all her hair, started dressing more like a boy and having a lot more emotional problems (depression, laziness, anxiety, etc). She would talk to my ex (We were married at the time) more than me obviously about shit, and the reports I got was that my kid was feeling like a boy, gender dysphoria, all of that. This was early on in the whole phase of shit, fuck...Obama was president at the time. My ex initially was like "well, these things happen, I felt more like a boy at a certain point in my development too, but then I grew out of it." Okay, whatever, it's a phase, no big deal.

At some point, the kiddo asked if she could start going by "(boy name)" at school. No, absolutely fucking not. I gave you a fucking name for a reason, that's your goddamned name. What's even more infuriating about that is my kid has a feminine version of a male name, so literally, she can just shorten it and it's a new name. So that pissed me off, and I wasn't having it. Around this time, the ex and I started diverging - the ex more supportive of what was going on, me more grounded in reality. We would talk about it, and the kiddo would express desires to be seen as male. Unfortunately, during this time, she was also a complete pain in the ass (because she was at that stage in her development). I vividly remember a couple of occasions where she said shit to me and I told her in no uncertain terms would she ever be allowed to say that shit as a man, because she would be laid the fuck out. Okay, maybe it wasn't in those exact words in a father's rage, but you get the picture.

Further along in this process, it comes out that my daughter (pretending to be a male) had a boyfriend (long distance - computer gaming type of thing). What? That sounds like straight with extra steps. What the fuck is going on here? I am more convinced than ever that this is simply a phase and she is simply a little confused about things.

The ex and I get divorced, and in the interim time when I'm outta the house, my kid completely loses her mind at the lack of structure in the household. My ex goes thru my kid's diary and confronts her on shit, my kid fucking takes off in the middle of the night. I get called to sort it out (Because who the fuck else is going to? Certainly not the "Primary caregiver" lol). I tell the ex she crossed the fucking line and this is entirely unacceptable behavior as a parent and she deserves everything that's coming to her for it. I wrangle the kid back, she decides she's not going to live with her mother, and doesn't want to see her again.

Fast forward to after the divorce, with me heading the household and working my ass off 60-70 hours a week to keep a roof over our head, my daughter tells me that her boyfriend is in town and she wants me to meet him. This is the first time I've ever had to do that, and I don't know what my role is here. At the time, I didn't even own a shotgun, so sitting on the porch with that is out. I come home from work and there's 3 pairs of shoes in the entryway - my oldest's, my youngest daughter's (10 years younger than the oldest), and then, a pair of shoes a size in between them. What the fuck. I walk up the stairs and there's my 2 kids - along with the meekest, most timid 18 year old trying her best to be a boy with D cups. Words can't really describe the emotions a father feels when he doesn't have to worry about his daughter getting knocked up, and has been this whole time.

It turns out that they were just kids - fucking idiots playing video games. And for some reason, they got the impression that the only people who play video games are boys. So they met, they're reading bullshit on Tumblr, they decide that they like video games, so they must be trans. And since this was in the infancy of shit, no one really knew what was going on or how sinister everything was yet because it hadn't really taken off. Once the household stabilized and her delusions weren't being fed into, she dropped the whole trans shit pretty quickly. She's doing extremely well for herself now. She's emotionally stable, she got a job at a factory, paid cash for a 2021 Corolla, and has been talking a lot about getting married to this gal and moving out and starting a life and shit while she's stockpiling cash for a house. Lately, she's been realizing that the male workplace world is not all that fun, or even fulfilling, so we've been having a lot of conversations about gender roles and expectations and shit, and one of the last conversations I had with her ended with "Well, I guess I'm growing my hair back out."

She's a great kid. She's turned into a great adult, and I couldn't be more proud of her. It turns out that all she needed was to have her illusions not be catered to. I wasn't a dick about any of it (aside from the aforementioned threats of putting her on her ass), all I did was just gently explain to her in many different ways that she's never going to be taken seriously as an adult male, when the best she'll ever be capable of is teenage boy with short hair and feminine features.

Last month she asked me what she needs to do to get her carry permit. I think I'm doing okay.
I fucking lost it at "timid 18 year old trying her best to be a boy with D cups". I guess you're sorta lucky that it happened back when it did, before the grooming machine was operating more efficiently.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Sure

Actually, no.

thanks man! Appreciate it. Glad things have worked out.

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sure

Actually, no.

I'm confused, so you're going to be Mist's father in law?

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Like now, or originally?
iRtrBOr.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Had a curious interaction at work today and would like some perspective on whether or not Im being trolled.

Was setting up a printer in this womans office, just me and her door essentially closed. While setting it up were talking and she mentions how when perspective employees come in, she talks to them in the main lobby v the side lobby where she works at alone atm because sometimes they are creepy/weird. I ask her whats the creepiest person youve had to deal with. She responds exactly like this;

"There was this fresh off the boat indian guy who stared at my knockers the entire time."

Initially I laughed pretty good, pajeets being pajeets and all that. But then I thought it was a little odd she said knockers, seeing as how we are alone and the place we work is a relatively professional white collar place. Also when I laughed she said I startled her, as she'd never heard me laugh before(basically the second time ive been told at this place I dont smile/laugh enough, week before the woman just bluntly told me Im too serious and should smile more).

After I got done laughing I didnt really follow up on that statement, just ignored it and asked her what other wierdos has she dealt with.

Spent the rest of the day wondering if she was baiting me or if she just said that without thinking. What would you guys think if you where in my position? Think Im being trolled or just reading too much into what she said?

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Had a curious interaction at work today and would like some perspective on whether or not Im being trolled.

Was setting up a printer in this womans office, just me and her door essentially closed. While setting it up were talking and she mentions how when perspective employees come in, she talks to them in the main lobby v the side lobby where she works at alone atm because sometimes they are creepy/weird. I ask her whats the creepiest person youve had to deal with. She responds exactly like this;

"There was this fresh off the boat indian guy who stared at my knockers the entire time."

Initially I laughed pretty good, pajeets being pajeets and all that. But then I thought it was a little odd she said knockers, seeing as how we are alone and the place we work is a relatively professional white collar place. Also when I laughed she said I startled her, as she'd never heard me laugh before(basically the second time ive been told at this place I dont smile/laugh enough, week before the woman just bluntly told me Im too serious and should smile more).

After I got done laughing I didnt really follow up on that statement, just ignored it and asked her what other wierdos has she dealt with.

Spent the rest of the day wondering if she was baiting me or if she just said that without thinking. What would you guys think if you where in my position? Think Im being trolled or just reading too much into what she said?
You're reading WAYYY to much into this and basically sound like one of the weirdos she's bitching about. Don't be that guy.

• 2Truth!
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
You're reading WAYYY to much into this and basically sound like one of the weirdos she's bitching about. Don't be that guy.
I think he should go ask her about her knockers, see where it goes.

• 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users