Marvel Heroes 20xx

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm more interested in the free stash than any of that shit. Only money I spent on PoE was stash tabs(rest is cosmetics anyway) but it was only to expand it from like 5tabs stock to like 10 or whatever, during a tab bundle sale. In comparison marvel's stash space is REALLY fucking stingy. Fucking one tab that's not even that big and half a tab on team-up heroes and then have to pay for the rest right away plus can't make mules because of shared inventory. I assume they do sales for them so I'll wait until they do and buy a couple more. It's especially bad with all the fucking runes and relics and shit.
Same everything else is nice but a free stash is freaking sweet. It is way to easy to pack rat in this game and having an extra stash is very very nice.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
woots thanks for the free random hero code I saw that but figured it was for something else so did not bother trying to redeem it so good catch.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Was just about to post that free random hero code thing! I hope that Steam updates this shit, I think I had issues with it last time.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Try refreshing it, Silence. I got that, but then went to the page again and got a new key that worked.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
So the Silver Surfers alternate costume is going to be the Silver Savage from Planet Hulk.

167706-147535-silver-surfer.jpg

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Servers aren't up yet, but still inviting to the guild. Only 490 more spots available! Srsly though, we have a lot of newcomers and the more the merrier. Eventually we can get SG raids going if we get enough people. Everyone can invite and often times myself, Xzi, Pyros, Byrr, and a few others are on.

xzi

Mouthbreather
alright, can definitely launch the game now, servers not up but whateva. Was scared that I'd have to redownload the game but it's all fine now.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The exe is "missing" because Steam doesn't like it when people decide to randomly change the title of their game. You have to restart Steam for it to pick up the name-change to Marvel Heroes 2015 and be able to launch marvelheroes2015.exe.

Missed the hero thing too, dammit. Don't suppose anyone snagged an extra one? I was hoping to get something good to make up for getting Luke Cage as my BOGO.

I'll be on once the servers are up and will look for an SG invite. Name's VorphRR.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Bah missed out on the code, knew I should have been reading this thread earlier this morning XD
I actually got one like 10mins ago for my 2nd account, figured I might as well. Reset cookies and reload page to get a new code then worked fine.

Edit: Nvm seems they're actually out now. Would have taken a few if I knew it was gonna be very limited.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Servers aren't up yet, but still inviting to the guild. Only 490 more spots available! Srsly though, we have a lot of newcomers and the more the merrier. Eventually we can get SG raids going if we get enough people. Everyone can invite and often times myself, Xzi, Pyros, Byrr, and a few others are on.
Anyone particular to contact? Name is Muligan in game. I still have a lot to learn. I'm really just going through things rather mindlessly.