Goatface

tfaz6rbst3cb1.jpg

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Those pictures look like shit.

This is what happens when you believe your sycophantic social media canvass is any way representative of the audience at large. Fucking morons can’t fail hard enough for me.

It’s kind of sad, though. Remember how Blade was the first good comic book movie in decades? We got shovelled shit for yyeeeeaaaarrrrsss, then we got delivered gold with Iron Man, and now are heading back to the disrespectful garbage phase of comic book movies. Some are still good and many of you liked the serieses however for the most part? Not so good anymore.

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Meanwhile we'll get a bunch of posts in this thread about how "I knew this would probably suck, but I just got back from the theater and..."

And then complain about how trash like this keeps getting made without putting the pieces together. Shit, look at the Diablo thread for more examples. "Yeah, but I got at least 20 hours out of it for my $70, so it was totally worth it!"

• 9Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 12 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Meanwhile we'll get a bunch of posts in this thread about how "I knew this would probably suck, but I just got back from the theater and..."

And then complain about how trash like this keeps getting made without putting the pieces together. Shit, look at the Diablo thread for more examples. "Yeah, but I got at least 20 hours out of it for my $70, so it was totally worth it!"
thats happening less and less. we are 3 years ahead of the curve, yet some here are still behind.
Those pictures look like shit.

This is what happens when you believe your sycophantic social media canvass is any way representative of the audience at large. Fucking morons can’t fail hard enough for me.

It’s kind of sad, though. Remember how Blade was the first good comic book movie in decades? We got shovelled shit for yyeeeeaaaarrrrsss, then we got delivered gold with Iron Man, and now are heading back to the disrespectful garbage phase of comic book movies. Some are still good and many of you liked the serieses however for the most part? Not so good anymore.
dude, we are there.
Flash CG was absolute shit and so was Antman3. hell Thor4 was horrible CG too.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Who is going to be the villain here? Some guy named Pat Riarchy?

Can't wait to see what excuse they are coming up with for captain marvel to not be 100% until the end and then ass blast anyone an everyone without breaking a sweat.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

Can't wait to see what excuse they are coming up with for captain marvel to not be 100% until the end and then ass blast anyone an everyone without breaking a sweat.
its in the trailer. these three broads cant use their powers because it ports them into one of the other marvel dingbats locations. its a stupid plot device, but thats what they are going with.

• 1Like

Juvarisx

Florida

Gender swapped but its so minor of a character noone really cares, like REAL minor. I put it in the category of an easter egg for nerds, but I am sure some youtube moron will make a 2 hour video on it.

• 1Like