Marvel Universe stuff

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Pascal’s casting probably would have been no big deal had they not been actively pushing the diversity dumpster fire and MSheU shit with the Disney formula of overly talented female replacement for the bumbling, angry slow, stupid male with same abilities shit.

Fuck it. Give me Chinese Johnny Storm with black adopted Susan Storm and make the only white guy be Ben Grimm. Then make Susan Storm the one that invented it all. Next give Galactus a Hitler mustache and make silver surfer a Jew.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Fuck it. Give me Chinese Johnny Storm with black adopted Susan Storm and make the only white guy be Ben Grimm. Then make Susan Storm the one that invented it all. Next give Galactus a Hitler mustache and make silver surfer a Jew.
Puppet Jerking Off GIF by Four Rest Films

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

the rumor long ago was reed was going to be a domestic abuser.
she need to leave him which opens the door for
1707521111341.png

then they can replace her with
1707521232361.png

• 1Barf
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I watched that stupid Marvel's movie during a few hours work downtime and the only good thing I can say about it is they made Brie Larson's tits look nice.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Let's Go

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
John krasinski* was a good casting but horrible story of that shit of a movie.

• 1Like

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
My interest in this thread has progressed from excitement to schadenfreude over the past 5 years.

• 1Solidarity

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
John krasinski* was a good casting but horrible story of that shit of a movie.
its sad because i really dug that alternate universe right up until the smartest person in the world told the reality altering nutjob exactly what their countermeasure against her was.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
They won't.

Six months or six years that pig's still right fucked.
nobody will watch that stupid shit. imagine turning Cap into Hawkeye. has to jump around to avoid anything too strong while also charging into battles with creatures that can stomp him into jelly.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Pedro pascal. Again?
they really know how to force feed actors on people til everyone hates them. the actors need to exercise a little self control too. being cast for everything is great in short term, making them groan seeing your name in stuff forever is bad in long term.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
nobody will watch that stupid shit. imagine turning Cap into Hawkeye. has to jump around to avoid anything too strong while also charging into battles with creatures that can stomp him into jelly.
Don't insult Hawkeye by comparing him to Cottonpicker.

• 1Worf

Goatface

its sad because i really dug that alternate universe right up until the smartest person in the world told the reality altering nutjob exactly what their countermeasure against her was.
did they call him the smartest person? don't remember
think in the comics he is no longer in the top 10 even the pre-teen moon girl is smarter than him