Marvel Universe stuff

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I have it from a reliable source (LOL some YT video) that she is going to be the voice of H.E.R.B.I.E.

View attachment 529255
i just realized Natasha Lyonne is that weirdly sexy chick from Krippendorf's Tribe.
iu

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I think Pratt is still under contract for another movie or two, its just that he's connected to the James Gunn divorce and Marvel isn't touching that subbrand as a result at the moment. (Hell, the Guardians 3 credits specifically say 'Star Lord will return', not the Guardians.)

Downey could just use more money, but Marvel A) May not be willing to admit failure for their Phase 4+ leadership this early, and B) Given how box office returns are post-Covid, probably has legitimate questions if a movie can make money with an Iron-Man 1 style revenue split with Downey.

Evans has been the quietest of the bunch since his contract ended, which is a bummer, given that his character was, you know, still alive, and in a setting where they could have reasonable budget prequel material without too much retconning. But Marvel would probably play the Downey card before they hired Evans for a full movie, though I could see a post-Endgame Cap doing cameos in the past (e.g. whatever 60s era the Fantastic Four start in),

• 1Like

Burns

Yall saw what they did with Thor, why the fuck would yall want them to touch Iron Man, Cpt. Merica, or Star Lord/Guardians while all the same management is still in place?

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yall saw what they did with Thor, why the fuck would yall want them to touch Iron Man, Cpt. Merica, or Star Lord/Guardians while all the same management is still in place?
Not saying we want it, just that Disney is in dmg control. Can't wait for The Acolyte!!!

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
South Park really nailed it with their Kathleen Kennedy special. They really are going to do it.. again.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I think Pratt is still under contract for another movie or two, its just that he's connected to the James Gunn divorce and Marvel isn't touching that subbrand as a result at the moment. (Hell, the Guardians 3 credits specifically say 'Star Lord will return', not the Guardians.)

Downey could just use more money, but Marvel A) May not be willing to admit failure for their Phase 4+ leadership this early, and B) Given how box office returns are post-Covid, probably has legitimate questions if a movie can make money with an Iron-Man 1 style revenue split with Downey.

Evans has been the quietest of the bunch since his contract ended, which is a bummer, given that his character was, you know, still alive, and in a setting where they could have reasonable budget prequel material without too much retconning. But Marvel would probably play the Downey card before they hired Evans for a full movie, though I could see a post-Endgame Cap doing cameos in the past (e.g. whatever 60s era the Fantastic Four start in),
evans has been quiet because there isnt much for a guy like him to say. he isnt going to say. "hurray, i was fired from my job and a diversity hire replaced me!" dude is woker than woke, he has to eat those sour grapes and like them.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Vickie Guerrero probably looks more like Mojo, but I'd leave the theater at "Excuse me!"

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
evans has been quiet because there isnt much for a guy like him to say. he isnt going to say. "hurray, i was fired from my job and a diversity hire replaced me!" dude is woker than woke, he has to eat those sour grapes and like them.
Evans wasn't fired, Endgame fulfilled his contract. He had been griping in the press for years that he didn't want the Marvel grind anymore. These weren't statements to try to get a raise for another batch of movies, he wanted out of the Marvel system.

Whether that will be a good move for him professionally or for the Marvel brand is of course questionable.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Evans wasn't fired, Endgame fulfilled his contract. He had been griping in the press for years that he didn't want the Marvel grind anymore. These weren't statements to try to get a raise for another batch of movies, he wanted out of the Marvel system.

Whether that will be a good move for him professionally or for the Marvel brand is of course questionable.
every person i have seen complain about being a Marvel hero is they dont like maintaining their superhero body. all of them still like the money and fame though. they replaced Evans just like they replaced every single other OG Avenger. its not any kind of coincidence at this point.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
every person i have seen complain about being a Marvel hero is they dont like maintaining their superhero body. all of them still like the money and fame though. they replaced Evans just like they replaced every single other OG Avenger. its not any kind of coincidence at this point.

They say that. Zac Effron said he would never get in Baywatch shape again and swore off the diet.

1716488439648.png

And yet last year

1716488518865.png

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users