Marvel Universe stuff

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Damn, between the Reed Richards casting and the Galactus casting rumors, its almost like they're seeking out actors that look like the characters theyre playing.

This is getting fucking weird. Next thing you know we'll get a pretty white girl cast as Sue Storm.
Black Widow Avengers GIF

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden

Im torn, Pascal is a great actor, but I dont need him in everything. Hes a little all over the place. But Krasinski was perfect and it should be his role. In the end I guarantee the decision was made because of diversity reasons, but at least in this case the hire was an actual good actor.

Sue Storm is gonna be black or Asian for sure. Same wioth Torch

Grim is going to be the only white actor but will be CGI.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
He looks better for the part than Chuck. I know, everybody loves Chuck, but he just looks too goofy for a good Reed Richards. Picture Pedro with no mustache and some grey in the temples. He'd look perfect.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
He looks better for the part than Chuck. I know, everybody loves Chuck, but he just looks too goofy for a good Reed Richards. Picture Pedro with no mustache and some grey in the temples. He'd look perfect.
Who is Chuck? Are you confusing the Actor from the show Chuck with the actor from the office and Jack Ryan?

Sorry I meant Grimm, Ben Grimm. The thing.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Rogue stealing Captain Marvel's powers and putting her in a coma, finally giving us a fully powered version of Rogue has been my dream since they introduced Captain Marvel and the rumors of bringing the X-Men back to the Marvel Studios universe started.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Goonsquad Officer
Rogue stealing Captain Marvel's powers and putting her in a coma, finally giving us a fully powered version of Rogue has been my dream since they introduced Captain Marvel and the rumors of bringing the X-Men back to the Marvel Studios universe started.
Black half shaved head rogue with wild frizzy hair and a rectangular build you mean? With the actors outspoken queer agenda?

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
It could even rehabilitate captain marvel if done right, seeing her powerless and having to deal with that before she got her powers back could be an arc similar to thor that would benefit the character immensely.
If there is a way to make that character interesting, this is it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
It could even rehabilitate captain marvel if done right, seeing her powerless and having to deal with that before she got her powers back could be an arc similar to thor that would benefit the character immensely.
If there is a way to make that character interesting, this is it.

I think the character would be pretty interesting with a bullet lodged deep in her cerebrum.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Who is Chuck? Are you confusing the Actor from the show Chuck with the actor from the office and Jack Ryan?

Sorry I meant Grimm, Ben Grimm. The thing.
lol you nailed it. I had to look up each show to figure out what you were talking about. Somehow my brain had fused those two together as "close enough, must be that guy again".

My confusion wasnt about the Thing, it was saying that would be the only white actor after we've been talking about white actors for the last couple pages. Do they count as Hispanic or something? Both look white enough to pass as white.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
lol you nailed it. I had to look up each show to figure out what you were talking about. Somehow my brain had fused those two together as "close enough, must be that guy again".

My confusion wasnt about the Thing, it was saying that would be the only white actor after we've been talking about white actors for the last couple pages. Do they count as Hispanic or something? Both look white enough to pass as white.

Well that’s the hard question of 2023 - are Chileans white? Depends on how it benefits them