Marvel Universe stuff

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Has White Vision ever shown up again in any of the garbage that's come out since Wandavision? I thought the Ship of Theseus scene was actually pretty good.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Nope, not even a glimpse.
maybe he battles with "Agatha" and the show is really about White Vision? oh wait, that would actually be more interesting than some z grade character doing the same things she did in season 1 of Wandavision.

spronk

FPS noob
Daredevil

they stopped filming the show after filming like 8 episodes (no daredevil costume, 8 episodes of Matt in court), tossed everything, hired new writers, brought back foggy and karen, rewrote the scripts, and started shooting again recently. I don't think any of that is a recipe for success and its hard not to imagine the show being utter trash at this point, everything past phase 4 has been rushed and it shows and Daredevil will just be the latest casualty of the way Marvel works now.

The season is also supposed to have 18 episodes which is just insane for Marvel at this point. They can't even make 3 or 4 episodes interesting of anything, how the fuck will they make 18 good episodes lol

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

please be excited for riri williams. they are also working on nova
I would be excited for Wonder Man if it wasn't for the race swap.

Has White Vision ever shown up again in any of the garbage that's come out since Wandavision? I thought the Ship of Theseus scene was actually pretty good.

He could show up in Wonder Man, but I am sure they are probably gonna muck up his origin.

Goatface

don't know if anything has changed, but wonder man sounds like it is going to be shit.

Joe Otterson at Variety noted the series had the possibility to be a "Hollywood satire", which he felt made sense given the character's history in the comics as an actor and stuntman; the series was later reported to be a character study of Williams and explore the behind-the-scenes of Hollywood.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Is Hottie McRedhead in it? If not, interest level still not all that high.
They were planning to kill Karen and Foggy off offscreen. After hearing the feedback they got over that they decided to bring the actors back as part of the reshoot/rewrite.

• 1Like

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

I don't know much about either characters but wakanda iron man sucked on multiple levels and some of the worst CGI. Wonder man also don't care

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
They were planning to kill Karen and Foggy off offscreen. After hearing the feedback they got over that they decided to bring the actors back as part of the reshoot/rewrite.
good luck seeing any of that before 2026, if Disney/Marvel was smart, they would lease these shows right back to Netflix with a deal where they can also show them on Disney+ after a certain time. or just pay netflix to make the show for d+ like AMC did with Breaking Bad/Saul where Sony produced those shows for AMC.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
good luck seeing any of that before 2026, if Disney/Marvel was smart, they would lease these shows right back to Netflix with a deal where they can also show them on Disney+ after a certain time. or just pay netflix to make the show for d+ like AMC did with Breaking Bad/Saul where Sony produced those shows for AMC.
What the fuck? The Netflix shows were mostly terrible.

That idea is an original Chuk(tm).

• 1Like

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>

Come spend $20 per movie to watch the same shit you've already seen and could stream online!

Pass. I've seen one movie in theaters since March 2020 (Top Gun: Maverick). There might be something that could get me back into a theater but Spiderman movies aren't that.

Goatface

Pass. I've seen one movie in theaters since March 2020 (Top Gun: Maverick). There might be something that could get me back into a theater but Spiderman movies aren't that.

last movie i saw in theater was 1917 in jan 2020. the funny thing, for christmas one of my friends gave me a $25 gift card for the new movie place. when i got it, it was almost pay for 3 tickets, now it might cover 2.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider

IMG_1117.jpeg

Last edited:
  • 5Worf
  • 3Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users