Marvel's Daredevil

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
i wasn't super impressed by killgrave, he just felt like a goofy incel fantasy. I never saw Doctor Who though, so the only thing I remembered the actor from was his goofy Harry Potter character.

but on good news
Daredevil star Charlie Cox has confirmed he will be reprising his role of Matt Murdock in a future MCU project.

"I know something," he hinted. "I don't know much, but I know there will be something else."

I've never seen Dr Who or anything else he was in somehow.

He still fucking killed it as Kilgrave

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Been rewatching Daredevil, Iron Fist, and The Defenders, going back through the core plot with The Hand. They did a fantastic job with using a lot of the support characters throughout the different shows, definitely hope they pull more back into MCU. I would love another season or two of Defender's, but if they’re only going to use one, Daredevil is the correct choice. It’s funny, didn’t like Iron Fist the first time around, but a second viewing and it’s grown on me a bit, but haven’t watched the second season, so that might curdle the milk all over again.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Been rewatching Daredevil, Iron Fist, and The Defenders, going back through the core plot with The Hand. They did a fantastic job with using a lot of the support characters throughout the different shows, definitely hope they pull more back into MCU. I would love another season or two of Defender's, but if they’re only going to use one, Daredevil is the correct choice. It’s funny, didn’t like Iron Fist the first time around, but a second viewing and it’s grown on me a bit, but haven’t watched the second season, so that might curdle the milk all over again.
I couldn't finish S2 of IF and I really loved the character in the comics.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
The cool part is he can interact with MCU characters more easily now. There's a few of his power level too with Hawkeye, Kate Bishop, Moon Knight and more they can introduced.

They could still bring Luke Cage, Punisher and Jessica Jones which were decently cast in my opinion. Iron Fist was an horrible casting in my opinion and would need to be recast if they want to move on with him, but with Shang Chi now, not sure they need 2 martial artist hero.

He's a character with a long history, and a few good villains, they wouldn't lack for material.

I can just see it...Matt Murdock vs Jennifer Walters as they battle it out in court. :)

• 2Like

fris

Vyemm Raider
I know everyone loves the punisher series, but I don't see him in the MCU. He's tinier that tom cruise. No way he could take over Capt America , hold his own vs any threat we'd want to see. Hell, even Jessica Jones and Luke Cage should smash him.

Brad2770

I know everyone loves the punisher series, but I don't see him in the MCU. He's tinier that tom cruise. No way he could take over Capt America , hold his own vs any threat we'd want to see. Hell, even Jessica Jones and Luke Cage should smash him.

Well, I know you haven’t read a Punisher comic.

• 2Like

Juvarisx

Florida
I think they will eventually do Punisher as a TV show and make it for adults like they are doing for Deadpool 3. Still have no idea how they will pull that one off other then sending DP, Cable and Colossus to the future or something because them interacting with standard MCU fare just wont work at all

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Well, I know you haven’t read a Punisher comic.

I would LOVE for it to be more like the comics. I remember one he was stabbed by a crack head, and just tails him to the drug house and tears shit up floor by floor. I don't want this overarching long story that goes 3-4 episodes with no real kills :p

Caliane

Reacher on amazon for any of you waiting for a Punisher to happen.

• 2Like

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I haven't seen Finn Jones act in anything else other than Iron Fist and GoT, and he was a nob polishing gay boy with almost zero screen time in GoT, so I can't tell if it is him as an actor, or if it is the direction he receives on how to play Danny Rand. He has moments were he is okay, and then just falls apart everywhere else. But yes, he is definitely the worst actor cast for all of the Netflix Marvel shows, and whether it is him or how they want him to play the role, he definitely brings the whole show down. Wouldn't mind seeing him recast, but can't really think of anyone off the top of my head that would fit well. There has to be some shredded blonde white boy out there that actually knows some kung fu, and can string sentences together better than this.

Now on the other hand, I could watch Jessica Henwick do anything and probably find it fascinating, so she evens it out.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I haven't seen Finn Jones act in anything else other than Iron Fist and GoT, and he was a nob polishing gay boy with almost zero screen time in GoT, so I can't tell if it is him as an actor, or if it is the direction he receives on how to play Danny Rand. He has moments were he is okay, and then just falls apart everywhere else. But yes, he is definitely the worst actor cast for all of the Netflix Marvel shows, and whether it is him or how they want him to play the role, he definitely brings the whole show down. Wouldn't mind seeing him recast, but can't really think of anyone off the top of my head that would fit well. There has to be some shredded blonde white boy out there that actually knows some kung fu, and can string sentences together better than this.

Now on the other hand, I could watch Jessica Henwick do anything and probably find it fascinating, so she evens it out.
Jones was cast late in production and had like a month to learn the Martial Arts shit. He is noticeably better in season 2. He was still mediocre though and I wouldn't care if he got recast.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
He's 4 inches taller than Tom Cruise.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I'm finally starting Daredevil.. 2 episodes in. Really fantastic, great fight scenes, I love how he gets exhausted at the end of S01E02 (saving the boy from the Russians.) Does quality stay up for the rest of the show?

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
its pretty good, season 1 is probably the best season but I really enjoyed seasons 2 & 3 too. Punisher is also really awesome. I didn't like the other shows that much.

Daredevil is the only show that seems like it'll have an impact on the overall MCU-verse.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I am thinking about rewatching the entire Netflix Marvel series. Did they ever post a time sequence of the order to watch the 6 series in?

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I am thinking about rewatching the entire Netflix Marvel series. Did they ever post a time sequence of the order to watch the 6 series in?
  1. Daredevil (Season 1)
  2. Jessica Jones (Season 1)
  3. Daredevil (Season 2)
  4. Luke Cage (Season 1)
  5. Iron Fist (Season 1)
  6. The Defenders (Limited Series)
  7. The Punisher (Season 1)
  8. Jessica Jones (Season 2)
  9. Luke Cage (Season 2)
  10. Iron Fist (Season 2)
  11. Daredevil (Season 3)
  12. The Punisher (Season 2)
  13. Jessica Jones (Season 3)

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Lol, I didnt know Iron Fist got a S2 and Jessica Jones got a S3

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just watch the first season of Jessica Jones, second and third seasons don't even come close, and I don't recall them being relevant to anything else going on. First season is solid, great villain, made me really like the character having zero prior experience with her. Was excited for the second season, but it just kind of killed off any interest I had, and the third season paved over the grave. Jessica Jones supporting characters were probably the worst of all the shows for me, and while I think Krysten Ritter nails her role, she can't carry it alone. Jessica Jones and Luke Cage both suffer from needing a better villain to play off to match their greater abilities, and David Tenant nails that as Kilgrave in season one.

• 1Like