Mass Effect: Andromeda - Autism reaches outer space

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think I played adept in campaign. I played a lot of n7 slayer vanguard in multiplayer until I discovered that melee infiltrator who has charge (called shadow strike). Charge and invisibility, thats what I'm talking about.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/...ck-to-q1-2017/

Quietly stated during an earnings call today. They mention a bunch of their releases for the rest of the year and put Mass Effect Andromeda as a 4th quarter release which starts Jan 1st 2017... Not too surprised although I would think given all the recent Star Wars themed love and general resurgence of space operas that they would want to try and capitalize on that. It also puts it into the same time frame as Destiny 2 which is rumored to now be a Spring 2017 release.

spronk

FPS noob
not much faith in bioware making a good game ever again, they seem to have been infested by SJWs who want to make games as inoffensive as possible. I don't need a "we have a matrix where everyone can fuck anyone!" or deep moral dilemmas about whether two dicks can dock in space and whether thats rape, i want to kick ass in space and fuck alien bitches

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
lolwut? Bioware has some issues but SJWism is hardly one of them. What annoys me most is the blatant pandering. Hey look at all the gays and bis and what not in our games! We're so tolerant! Nevermind that their idea of a bisexual person is 'total whore that fucks anything that moves and maybe things that dont too'.

spronk

FPS noob
today is N7 day, EA/Bioware will be having a stream about Mass Effect Andromeda from 9am - 11am PST (90 minutes from this post). Andromeda already being sold on best buy, will probably go up on amazon and gamestop today as well
mass effect andromeda - Best Buy

CwqodR1UsAAFyoj.jpg

spronk

FPS noob

still spring 2017, buncha toys up on amazon now too. no remaster announcement :( ME2 and ME3 bc on xbox one now I think.

spronk

FPS noob

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Mass Effect 2 and 3 went live on the Xbone backwards compatibility project thing today.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
2185 (20 years after Mass Effect 1) :

The Andromeda Initiative is scheduled to launch. Privately funded and operating independently from the Systems Alliance, the Initiative’s mandate is to make a 600-year journey to the Andromeda galaxy in hopes of establishing a new home world. This impending galactic journey represents the most ambitious undertaking of any Milky Way race to date…

1) So it is entirely possible that some of the characters we know were on the different arks that were sent to Andromeda and have been in cryo sleep
2) This is bankrolled by some Elon Musk equivalent rather than the Systems Alliance or any other Citadel government, so that will likely be an issue at some point.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Meh, probably won't be great but if there's a Vanguard class that can charge stuff to shotgun it pointblank it could still be fun to play I guess.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Looks like something developed for last gen consoles upgraded to now not very well.